The beginnings of a 1975 Suzuki TR750

Just came across this old thread of mine re the 1975 TR750 Suzuki replica and realized I had a video of the bike on the dyno with SOUND! the link is YouTube HTTPS://youtu.be/z3bn2hW3uMs .If your interested have a listen, in the end we got the bike up to 100.26 hp and 165mph on the dyno. Still makes me smile!

Lovely bike, did you have to straighten the frame after PHW fabricated it? Or have it checked? Also how long are the shocks eye to eye please?

Did not have to straighten frame as it was true. Sorry not able to help with eye to eye measurements shock mounts as sold bike to Lusso Velosie

Did not have to straighten frame as it was true. Sorry not able to help with eye to eye measurements shock mounts as sold bike to Lusso Velosie

I thought that Lussi Velosie's bike on You tube looked very like yours :eek

Lovely bike Great work

I thought their video was a very poor representation of the bike as it was so smoky. Had supplied them, in my mind, much better videos of the bike running. It was and is a very good bike just very difficult to race or parade it due to noise limitation of 105 decibels. With out the cans it is 121+!! and not much less with the silencers.

Back
Top Bottom