Open for business

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well fella`s (and ladies) I think I`m finally in a position to offer a modest range of services from my new gaff. I can offer the following:

Ultrasonic cleaning - think carb size as max and you have an idea.
Part cleaning bath - you`ll see the parts bath in the images.
Spring compression and changing - but not ESA (not yet).
Tyre changing & repair (more on that later)
Part fitting (my parts or others, we are all the same on God`s earth :D)
Servicing.
Diagnostics including service reminder management - I have the gear :bounce1
ACF50 application including air drying and `proper` spray application.
Bespoke satnav bracket design and manufacture.
Bespoke other stuff manufacture :D
Stainless steel fastener fitting.
S1000XR lowering kits.
Bike restoration (very expensive - do it yourself!).

Within my resources (day job assets) I can also offer very high quality:

Laser profiling
Mig welding
Tig welding
Fabrication
CNC presswork
Projection welding

The biggie today was the arrival of some tyre machinery which (and I guess I would say this) is amongst the best money can buy, brand new and able to cope with the characteristics of BMW GS rims. The balancing gear is currently cutting edge.

Now here`s the rub - it`s being done `quasi-commercially` - a bit like the bike parts I have made for years. Yes, sadly, I will now have to charge for my services but even more sadder is the fact that it won`t be done cheaply. So even though I`ll always look favourably on fellow Tossers if you want `cheap` please please let me help you find someone else to do the work (or do it yourself with my help!). I`ll still help someone in the sh1te though..........

By way of explanation I don`t want the pressure TBH - I should have retired on health grounds a couple of years ago - but this is something I have a passion for (as I am sure some of you know). Yes, I suspect I will be cheaper than BMW servicing but no I won`t be cheap on tyre work, for instance, as it won`t be done `commercially` using cheap kit or as fast as possible. I`ll leave that to others. If you want your tyre changed & balanced carefully I`ll do it, if not I know people who will do it for next to sod all :D

My insurance cover is 6 Million pounds - which is 4 million above `standard` cover (I have the certificate) and you can rely on an excellent reputation.

I`m not advertising (locally or otherwise) as I simply don`t want to deal with people other than `goodly` ones - please don`t look upon this as arrogance but rather a very privileged position where I can pick and choose my customers. If my livelihood depending on it then I guess I would have to do it a different way and I respect, deeply, the lads who do.

I guess my biggest appeal to the lads will be my resources from laser profiling (guys, these machines are 1/2 million pounds a go & I have two) to Tig welding & bespoke part making.

Sooooooo if I can be of assistance then call me :thumb2 ride safe and if you are passing call me if you want to pop in.

To explain some of the stuff in the photo`s:

The sidecar combi is my restoration project
The other bike frame is an ex forces MT35 restoration for a mate
My XR is on a ramp - i`m doing lowering kit R&D
The F800Adv is mine which I was using on the tyre machine due to it`s `challenging` rims.

Also, and unlike most, I offer a direct contact number (07713 789365) - not just to try and drum up business but to be there to help if anyone wants it. I`ll try to answer the phone night or day pissed or sober. Not many business`s offer the mobile number for the top geezer but of course I`m a biker like you.

You can see what I do regarding the parts I make on www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

27601411200_f57cc3c0cd.jpg
[/url]2016-06-24 16.25.42 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

27601411180_2c4952558f.jpg
[/url]2016-06-24 16.26.09 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

27601411160_70299a06b8.jpg
[/url]2016-06-24 16.27.29 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

27601411150_7ab6433a8c.jpg
[/url]2016-06-24 16.28.11 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

I do like looking at pictures however viewing on tapatwat none of your pictures show !!

Blimey mate, you don't do things by halves!:thumb

I might have to plan an overnighter, and pay you a visit.:eek::D

Thanks Snoots and Nuts of course we have kebabs - only after we can't eat anything more of course - obs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the enriched venture Mark, you have certainly gone into it full tilt (as one would expect :D)

If I'm ever passing sunny scunny, I'll buzz you to get the kettle on....:thumb2

Good luck with the enriched venture Mark, you have certainly gone into it full tilt (as one would expect :D)

If I'm ever passing sunny scunny, I'll buzz you to get the kettle on....:thumb2

Hey up Bounce Geezer good to hear from you and yes you remain welcome at the man cave :thumb2

Sadly wine can only be used for tips and now not as a medium for exchange - my liver and bank manager demand it (unless I really really like you or if you are on your arse)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, got to say a great set up and great service. As we would expect from Mark, give him a try the banter and facilities are first class.

Back
Top Bottom