Six Hills Cafe - Sat. 12th November

Pah! The fucktard posse has gone from 4 to 2......adventure bikings had its day I tell ye.
What are hipsters like, are they man enough to ride in the rain?

Pah! The fucktard posse has gone from 4 to 2......adventure bikings had its day I tell ye.
What are hipsters like, are they man enough to ride in the rain?

I'm a hipster and was trail riding for 3 hours this morning in the 'Peaks' in the rain. Mind you, I didn't see any other hipsters out and there were no Triumphs at the Yonderman :D

I hope you're on the mend Arkwright.

Andy - the rain is making the trails 'interesting' so I'd like to talk more to you about some trial bike training :thumb2

Hope to see you all at the next meet. :beerjug:

Great to see those that are able to get out on a less than sunny day...:clap

Good breakfast, lots of bollix talked:blagblah See y'all next time;):beerjug:

Shit ride, nice welcome, good breakfast, enjoyed myself so hopefully I'll be back again.... :beerjug:

If I hear one more call of 'good breakfast' I'll feckin' kill ye.

The hairy Wookie I arrived with snaffled the last one......'we've run out of bacon and sausages, you'll have to order something else'......'then can I have three poached eggs on three slices of toast please'.......'no, we've just run out of eggs as well'

FFS, how can a transport cafe run out of food at 10.30 in the bloody morning :mad:

If I hear one more call of 'good breakfast' I'll feckin' kill ye.

The hairy Wookie I arrived with snaffled the last one......'we've run out of bacon and sausages, you'll have to order something else'......'then can I have three poached eggs on three slices of toast please'.......'no, we've just run out of eggs as well'

FFS, how can a transport cafe run out of food at 10.30 in the bloody morning :mad:

It was a pretty strange state of affairs - at least it saved you getting cholesterol overload....:green gri

Although the actual breakfast at Six Hills is good (but the drinks are distinctly average)...

I do have some serious doubts about it, as being a suitable Cafe for a bike meet.

The cook is obviously out of his depth, and he seems to leave it to the (very pleasant) woman to pick up the pieces.

I vote we head back to the GB Cafe (and anyone who doesn't like the food there can get stuffed).

:thumb2

Last Tuesday every month there’s a bike now from the 31st May

Crikey there are some sadly missed people on this resurrection, both living and now passed.
I do like the breakfasts at this café though.

Back
Top Bottom