The Details

The hotel better get on to McDaids and stock up on Football Special. :beer: :beerjug:

Hi Geraldine could you add two more to my group Dean /Shauna thanks James

Hi Geraldine could you add two more to my group Dean /Shauna thanks James

Hi James...... herself is out tonight and I'm in work. Think the hotel might be already booked out but will check in the tomorrow
Cheers
Brian

Arse, the hotel is indeed booked out. They promise to get back to me if a twin room becomes available. Me and Damo certainly plan on attending, subject to rooms...

Arse, the hotel is indeed booked out. They promise to get back to me if a twin room becomes available. Me and Damo certainly plan on attending, subject to rooms...

Hi Brian/Geraldine no problem room already booked . There's lots of good b/bs in area if anybody is interested also .regards James

Invaders list updated (I hope correctly)
Yes Pete and Damian after room 25 the hotel will have to wait to see if the other group give back any rooms nearer to date. Possibility that some in single room may share and if so let each know.
As James said some B&Bs locally and will put contact details up when available

Geraldine

Yes Pete and Damian after room 25 the hotel will have to wait to see if the other group give back any rooms nearer to date. Possibility that some in single room may share and if so let each know.

Geraldine

Thanks Geraldine, keep us in mind. :aidan

Geraldine

I'm hopefully tagging along with Micky, Norm etc, so would be really grateful for any info about accommodation.

Thank you :)

Bed and Breakfasts

Brae House B&B
6 rooms available, off road parking.
In centre of Adara close to hotel.
€40.00 per night per person sharing
Call Nora on 087 2828793 or 074 9541296
braehouse@eircom.net

BayView Country House B&B
3 rooms, off road parking.
A kilometre or so outside Ardara.
€37.00 per night per person sharing
Call Marian on 074 9541145

The Hotel package includes the Friday and Saturday night meals but if staying in B&B and wish to have dinners in hotel the average main course for Friday bar food is €11/12 and the dinner on Saturday is €20.00. I will get names for Saturday dinner nearer the time to let hotel know the numbers.

Geraldine

Brae House B&B
6 rooms available, off road parking.
In centre of Adara close to hotel.
€40.00 per night per person sharing
Call Nora on 087 2828793 or 074 9541296
braehouse@eircom.net

BayView Country House B&B
3 rooms, off road parking.
A kilometre or so outside Ardara.
€37.00 per night per person sharing
Call Marian on 074 9541145

The Hotel package includes the Friday and Saturday night meals but if staying in B&B and wish to have dinners in hotel the average main course for Friday bar food is €11/12 and the dinner on Saturday is €20.00. I will get names for Saturday dinner nearer the time to let hotel know the numbers.

Geraldine

Thank you very much for this - I've just sent an enquiry to Brae House.

I wondered if you knew of any other females wanting to attend so I can share a room. Otherwise it's going to cost me an arm and a leg! ;)

Back
Top Bottom