The Details

:blastIf there is a waiting list please put little old me on it.:blast
My room might be available....... I may have jumped the gun and not consulted with the wife. She might have a "hen party" that weekend with a good friend of hers.
I'll check this today.

Sent from a OnePlusX

Hey guess what - Annie's coming too. Sharing a room with me :)

Yeah ... I know :kissy2:kissy2

Do we need to tell the hotel you'll be eating there on the two evenings ... especially the group fixed meal?

Will sort with Malc over the weekend and get the ferries sorted ... if he's not done it already ;)

:beerjug:

Yeah ... I know :kissy2:kissy2

Do we need to tell the hotel you'll be eating there on the two evenings ... especially the group fixed meal?

Will sort with Malc over the weekend and get the ferries sorted ... if he's not done it already ;)

If your booked into the hotel they will be expecting you to eat there for both evenings. Friday night the hotel serves until 9.00 in the bar. If not in the hotel you can get food in bar Friday night and they will do a set menu at reasonable rate for the extra people. On the Saturday I will get the extra names and €20.00 per head for anyone who wants the group dinner in the hotel.

Geraldine

If your booked into the hotel they will be expecting you to eat there for both evenings. Friday night the hotel serves until 9.00 in the bar. If not in the hotel you can get food in bar Friday night and they will do a set menu at reasonable rate for the extra people. On the Saturday I will get the extra names and €20.00 per head for anyone who wants the group dinner in the hotel.

Geraldine

You're a darlin' :kissy2

Geraldine

That's great - thank you:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom