The Details

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Date: 31st March to 2nd April 2017
Venue: The Nesbitt Arms Hotel, Ardara, Co. Donegal.
Cost: €110.00 per person sharing for 2 nights B&B and 2 evening meals. Single supplement €20.00 per night. :sleep

The Friday evening meal is in the bar with a choice from a set menu as people arrive. The Saturday evening meal is together in the dining room.:beer::fnikefork

Secure parking for bikes.

There is a ride out on the Saturday through some amazing Donegal scenery.

So all you have to do is book yourself in and let them know you are with the UKGSer Group.
The phone number for the Nesbitt Arms Hotel: 353 (0) 749541103
www.nesbittarms.com

Hotel is booked out B&B below

Brae House B&B
6 rooms available, off road parking.
In centre of Adara close to hotel.
€40.00 per night per person sharing
Call Nora on 087 2828793 or 074 9541296
braehouse@eircom.net

BayView Country House B&B
3 rooms, off road parking.
A kilometre or so outside Ardara.
€37.00 per night per person sharing
Call Marian on 074 9541145

The Hotel package includes the Friday and Saturday night meals but if staying in B&B and wish to have dinners in hotel the average main course for Friday bar food is €11/12 and the dinner on Saturday is €20.00. I will get names for Saturday dinner nearer the time to let hotel know the numbers.
Geraldine, Brian and Jochen

I'm gonna have to break my duck and go on one of these trips!

Sent from a OnePlusX

So there I was, not two hours ago, chilling in my living room with a coffee and a rich tea and my best mate who's up from Cork. Chatting about work, life, etc, and then he says, "oh yeah - this woman Geraldine I do some work with is putting on some sort of bike get-together in Donegal in April, and she says we should go".

"Eh, OK", says I, "Dude, I think she's on UKGSer, and I've been asking on the forum about it, and they said it's great, and that you can go too even though you ride a Transalp".

"Great. Let's book it!"

Small world? :thumb

See y'all there. :D

Yeah, but he's a Dub... :thumb Emigrated to Cork many moons ago.

Cork folk are sound enough though - spent four years working around Baltimore/Kinsale/Schull/Cape Clear.

Looking forward to this now. Funny how he broached it with me from a different direction, before I got the chance to mention it to him. :rolleyes:

Cork folk are sound enough though - spent four years working around Baltimore/Kinsale/Schull/Cape Clear.

Looking forward to this now. Funny how he broached it with me from a different direction, before I got the chance to mention it to him. :rolleyes:
Indeed he is a good guy even though he emigrated to Cork.
Delighted ye are considering joining us in Donegal

Geraldine

:eek:
You've probably met some of my family then. :blast
And they're the sensiblist of all of the clan! :pullface:

I am booked as well.

Thanks for organizing again - look forward to it.
Ardra is a grand spot for it.

:eek:
You've probably met some of my family then. :blast
And they're the sensiblist of all of the clan! :pullface:

With the tiny populations of Baltimore and Cape Clear, and having all but lived there for work, chances are I did meet folk you know... Good times, great places.

Better check my man has booked us in for Donegal. It'd be shite if we missed out.

EDIT: Booked x 2. Yay!

1st the bad news me and the other half are booked in the basement cupboard..........

Back
Top Bottom