Llangollen - Pictures from the Ford Run

The Welsh countryside at its best!

I'm hoping Gary's got some from the fords run.......I had some nice video footage of several of them but some twit pressed record after I passed them the camera in the pub after and I lost all but one crossing that I did on the recce day.

sorry!
:(

:( :) AH Well .thanks for a great run Fanum.
just changed the final drive oil.how's yer clutch:)
,so its up to Gary for any pics then.
unless the rtw couple have some.

Oddly enough the clutch lasted from the last bleed just before we set off back for the Hotel until I got home last night, and it was still fine....how bizarre is that???

I was gonna post it as a mystery fault just for fun/opinions, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks to all who came along on the ride, in PArticular my glamourous assistant Timolgra for the pretty route home (and his bleeding assistance ;) )....I thoroughly enjoyed the day even without me clutch :D

Shame some twot wiped the videos in the bar :(

PS I checked my final drive oil at the Hotel and it was fine......might be an idea for the others who did the wet stuff to check theirs too.

Simon...you mentioned you might take the off-roaders across Corwen on the way back....did you have a look at it???

Made us laugh....it was a cracking place :thumb

delboy said his final drive had some mayo in:)
changed mine just in case, and it was due anyhow,
wonder if your glam asst has checked his.
and gary:D

A great day even better as no photos of my 'incident' this time:)

Thanks Bill for organising it, the river Dee was fun as was watching a fully loaded Adventure spit water from the exhaust and an airhead from the plug hole:eek:

And folks, watch Fanum, he'll take you on all sorts of illegal tracks:grndevil

But how about that Gary 'Tuned In' pump wrecker, if the river had been full of beer he would have been in like shot:D

Tim

timolgra said:

But how about that Gary 'Tuned In' pump wrecker, if the river had been full of beer he would have been in like shot:D

Tim

Yabbut the way he took that last ford on his back wheel while giving us the tosser wave with his left hand.......made the little wheel-skip that Casey did in that piccy look really tame- shame no-one will ever get to see it 'cos the video got wiped!

PS has anyone seen my sun glasses?:rolleyes:

Fanum said:
Yabbut the way he took that last ford on his back wheel while giving us the tosser wave with his left hand.......made the little wheel-skip that Casey did in that piccy look really tame- shame no-one will ever get to see it 'cos the video got wiped!

PS has anyone seen my sun glasses?:rolleyes:

Well you know how I don't like to brag :D

but i forgot my camera so no picks :(

loved the run, it was great ... top marks Bill and Tim;)

i seen your glasses... but i can't place exactly where I seen them last
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• zzphoto.jpg
    zzphoto.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 303

Back
Top Bottom