Dent Event 19th - 21st May 2017 'List of Attendees'

As I'm on the list next to Mr K does this mean I have to set my tent up next to him :yikes :D

You have the special privilege of being able to chose which field you'll be in :comfort

Edit ... as an extra safeguard I've moved you away from Mr K, 'on the list', so as we don't hurt his feelings :eek:

Can I book one more tent space pls for Rory many thanks

Sorted :thumb

:beerjug:

Hi Micky,
apologies but I'm 'out'
My 'pal' has changed his mind and my missus is putting pressure on for Spain.
I'll be back.
Sure you'll all get on fine without me, have a great meet.

Hi Micky,
apologies but I'm 'out'
My 'pal' has changed his mind and my missus is putting pressure on for Spain.
I'll be back.
Sure you'll all get on fine without me, have a great meet.

Sorry to hear this .... but yes, we'll manage without you :tears

OR you send your missis to Spain and come yersen to Dent :D

Hi,

Please add me on the tent list for Friday and Saturday nights. And I'd like to catch up with you Micky for another pair of ear protection thingies if possible.

Ta,
Carol

Hi,

Please add me on the tent list for Friday and Saturday nights. And I'd like to catch up with you Micky for another pair of ear protection thingies if possible.

Ta,
Carol

On the list Carol :thumb

Return customer? Wow ... hope the old ones are still OK though?

See you in Donegal ... might have a small travel kit with me there ;)

thanks ... And the old pair were fine, just right side piece is in a Travellodge carpark near Winchester and had disappeared the next morning when I went hunting for it :(

Well we can make you another right side piece ... provided you didn't throw the remaining left side piece away :eek:

Hi Micky. Can you put me down for camping fri and sat. I'm hoping to ride in with @montydog, well, if I can keep up that is!

Hi Micky. Can you put me down for camping fri and sat. I'm hoping to ride in with @montydog, well, if I can keep up that is!

Good one Sid :thumb

Edit .... M'off up to Dent for the weekend, I need to go check on the bier for you lot :D

so, whats this Dent thing going on then please ? I know Sid so if I can I would hope to ride up with him as we are from the same town, only thing is its my b/day on the 19th and the misses and kids might put a stop to having some fun lol

so, whats this Dent thing going on then please ? I know Sid so if I can I would hope to ride up with him as we are from the same town, only thing is its my b/day on the 19th and the misses and kids might put a stop to having some fun lol

Third year it's been run .... camping, hotels, bier, food, walking, riding, beautiful scenery, lovely clientele, great craic :thumby:

A quick search for the last couple of years events should bring up some photographs ... simples :D

Let us know if you're coming ...

Third year it's been run .... camping, hotels, bier, food, walking, riding, beautiful scenery, lovely clientele, great craic :thumby:

A quick search for the last couple of years events should bring up some photographs ... simples :D

Let us know if you're coming ...

Thanks and will do

Hi Micky,
Please put me down for camping on Fri and Sat night.
Possibly Mrs Grizzly will be with me as well - we'll see nearer the time!

Cheers.....Grizzly

Hi Micky,
Please put me down for camping on Fri and Sat night.
Possibly Mrs Grizzly will be with me as well - we'll see nearer the time!

Cheers.....Grizzly

Welcome along :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom