The Wife takes on Chlamydia. A South American Retrospective

I know these reports can be a bind but the pictures are superb Chris..

:thumb

I know these reports can be a bind but the pictures are superb Chris..

:thumb

Thanks for the multiple positive comments about this little story, Ash. Glad you liked it

Okay, now THAT's a motorcycle adventure. I'm admirative. And to say I was bragging about riding through Bosnia and Serbia to my friends :D
I've discovered that forum only very recently, and I've already spent hours just looking at everyone's trips... It's really a pleasant thing to watch!

Okay, now THAT's a motorcycle adventure. I'm admirative. And to say I was bragging about riding through Bosnia and Serbia to my friends :D
I've discovered that forum only very recently, and I've already spent hours just looking at everyone's trips... It's really a pleasant thing to watch!

Glad you liked reading this story. It's not where you travel by bike, it's that you travel at all, imho.

Brilliant Chris, amazing pics and very amusing commentary. Thanks for posting

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brilliant Chris, amazing pics and very amusing commentary. Thanks for posting

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Many thanks for taking the time to read my missive, Beamer

The more I read your report, look at the photographs then the more I am convinced that South America is on the list. I aint heading east again!

Thanks for taking the effort Chris :thumb

Thoroughly enjoyable

:beerjug:

The more I read your report, look at the photographs then the more I am convinced that South America is on the list. I aint heading east again!

Thanks for taking the effort Chris :thumb

Thoroughly enjoyable

:beerjug:

I'm heading east again in the summer :bounce1

Currently in Sth Am again. This southerner crossed my path the other day....

Attachments

• dakar2019_014_DSC_0164.jpg
    dakar2019_014_DSC_0164.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 125

Back
Top Bottom