Lanes anyone?

Yup 30-40mins is all I lasted until I decided to bin it and head home. Back end stepping out plenty of times on the top of Ringinglow as I crawled back.

Fun though! ....

Maybe out this weekend, depends on how sick I am still. Its getting better and I certainly need more practise. Youtube keeps finding me more exercises to do to improve. (Also new ways to pick up a bike)

Fingers cross the weather behaves itself.

Slim chance I may get out Sunday morning - I'll post up Saturday evening :beerjug:

I may be able to nick out for a morning?

Where and when? If (I'm not there by 15 mins after the meet time, I'm not coming)

Ordinarily id gladly join you...at 6am i shall be making my way south west for some lanes in snowydonia (well atleast i hope it is) unless its all been washed away.

Bare in mind these are early sessions, so 745am Norfolk arms? Off Ringinglow. S11 7TS
Got shopping being delivered between 630 n 730 so should be there, if not little late.

Plan is heading over Houndkirk then towards Froggart, I have no real plan, just a few routes and links.

Ok was reminded that I am currently recovering from something and should probably rest tomorrow.

So sorry I shall not be about... 😞
... mutter mutter.. new helmet ...mutter mutter...

Where is Ringinglow? Please. I have lived up here for 25 years now and still don't know many places. Gaz took us to some towns I hadn't even heard of!

Where is Ringinglow? Please. I have lived up here for 25 years now and still don't know many places. Gaz took us to some towns I hadn't even heard of!

Ringinglow is not "here" as in Uttoxeter, its in Sheffield on the road out towards Burbage and Stanage Edge.

http://www.norfolkarms.com/ which is where I was a couple of hours ago. :beer:

Ringinglow is not "here" as in Uttoxeter, its in Sheffield on the road out towards Burbage and Stanage Edge.

http://www.norfolkarms.com/ which is where I was a couple of hours ago. :beer:

I have never been to Burbage or Stanage Edge either.... Bakewell, a few times. Chatsworth, once many years ago to do a cover and calendar pics for Derbyshire Life, before it was sold. Not been since!

Take it no one was out this weekend... I was happily still in bed.
Next weekend am not about either.... muh.
Brand new drive train, new bling chain replacement front n read sprocket. Have to admit being little smug with myself as the last time I replaced the front sprocket I covered it in anti seize. Well worth the investment. Pop straight off, no hammer needed :D

Not this time, I went out for a last minute run last weekend on macc old road and back on the GSA, clear blue sky perfect.

In Wales this weekend so won;t be about. Weather looking interesting :(

Took my new to me Husky 450 up the Foss Way lanes yesterday to try it out. Great bike which is going to be a lot of fun, I just need to learn how to keep it upright!

I'm effectively away now for 4 weeks but am keen to get out over the last 2 weeks of April and all of May - I will post up when back :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom