Off road at the Hog

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'll be doing an off road run at the hogroast -

it's only 20minutes away - and it'll be suitable for complete novices ( like me ) , it's the tank training grounds, i've taken 2 other runs there in the past . If you've never been off road, don't worry, you can't be any worse than me .

There are all sorts of surfaces to keep a wide range of experianced riders happy .

Here's some pictures from last year -

I would just like to say that this is at your own risk, and nothing to do with the HOGROAST.

If you go alone and fall off tuff, you may miss dinner.

I have nothing to do with this or anything else this person or those people do, its totally nothing at all to do with anything I`m doing at all.

BAKERMAN said:
I would just like to say that this is at your own risk, and nothing to do with the HOGROAST.

I have nothing to do with this or anything else this person or those people do, its totally nothing at all to do with anything I`m doing at all.

:hapybnce:

we might be there

just happens Sue and I were thinking of doing the same tank track on the Hog roast day, perhaps we should look out for ya':D

Steptoe
that's good news, as a I'm a off road rookie and would like an easy introduction - especially as I'll have to ride home again.

snodog said:
Steptoe
that's good news, as a I'm a off road rookie and would like an easy introduction - especially as I'll have to ride home again.

This OFF ROAD thing is nothing to do with the HOGRAOST.

You attend any off road adventureing at your OWN RISK, I must state it has nothing to do with me or my family.

Count me in for the off-road day in Salisbury.

BAKERMAN said:
This OFF ROAD thing is nothing to do with the HOGRAOST.

You attend any off road adventureing at your OWN RISK, I must state it has nothing to do with me or my family.

What time's dinner? Would hate to drive 500 miles and miss the pig.

Nearly never made it out your drive last time Bakes, trying to follow Vern's advice to "give it some welly".

This off road malarky has nothing to do with the Burbridge family, they are a family of wimps and lightweights -

If you want to sue someone for having fun (and breaking all the bones in your body ) , i'm your man, i don't worry about my house, family or all my possessions

so long as the sueing queue is orderly, and has read the queueing risk assessment, all will be hunky dory.

Any waifs and strays are welcome along on the off road ride, no one refused, all GS owners accepted . Orange or Blue

:D :D

Steptoe said:
This off road malarky has nothing to do with the Burbridge family, they are a family of wimps and lightweights -

If you want to sue someone for having fun (and breaking all the bones in your body ) , i'm your man, i don't worry about my house, family or all my possessions

so long as the sueing queue is orderly, and has read the queueing risk assessment, all will be hunky dory.

Any waifs and strays are welcome along on the off road ride, no one refused, all GS owners accepted . Orange or Blue

:hapybnce:

Count me in,I'm a masokist....

Steve B

Steptoe said:
i don't worry about my house, family or all my possessions

ps

I quite fancy a second home in Laandun... :D

Steve B

BAKERMAN said:

Is this event sanctioned :p

here

Not sure I should take the risk :D

Steve B

just check your insurance for " un-exploded mines and bombs on MOD land " cover.

Theirs' NO insurence.

DONT come runnning two me if you brake your leg!

Muffinmonger said:
Theirs' NO insurence.

DONT come runnning two me if you brake your leg!

How do you run with a broken leg ???:D

it's a ride out with your mates -
who are you covered by if you break a leg going anywhere ?

Steptoe said:

sounds fun :thumb

Back
Top Bottom