By popular demand.....POLOS!

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HI folks,

Geraldine has asked me to come up with a polo design for the weekend & here it is. It is a BWM sheep, make of that what you will :thumby:

All Invaders are actively discouraged from pestering the Donegal sheep, but this is one that you can take home & wear out at your leisure :augie Hope you like the design!

Polos are priced at £13 each & if orders are received in time they will be delivered to the event FOC. Unfortunately i won't be carrying a 'stock' of these with me on the weekend so if you're after one please post in this thread :thumb2

Polos are available in black & come in mens & womens fit. I am using a 'Uneek' brand as these wash & wear really well and i should be fit to get them in time for the weekend.

Paypal details are info@sewpro.co.uk if you could put your site name on the order & full order details that always helps to find out who has paid for what :thumb2

Details of fitting below,

Ladies Sizing:

Mens Sizing:

I'm sure i have forgotten something, if so let me know.

I won't make this weekend Trev but wouldn't mind a polo... Can you do me an Large.
Uncle Damo will collect for me that weekend.

Will paypal £££'s across to you now... :beerjug:

Jr

Hi Trev,

Shirts look great. Can I get
2 x men's large
1 women's small

Payment sent

Cheers
Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks folks! Will leave this thread open until this Friday lunchtime (24th) to give me a chance to get the tops ordered and embroidered in time for taking to Donegal next weekend :thumb2

Polos

One men's medium please, Trev. Paypal on the way.
Pat

HI folks,

Geraldine has asked me to come up with a polo design for the weekend & here it is. It is a BWM sheep, make of that what you will :thumby:

All Invaders are actively discouraged from pestering the Donegal sheep, but this is one that you can take home & wear out at your leisure :augie Hope you like the design!

Polos are priced at £13 each & if orders are received in time they will be delivered to the event FOC. Unfortunately i won't be carrying a 'stock' of these with me on the weekend so if you're after one please post in this thread :thumb2

Polos are available in black & come in mens & womens fit. I am using a 'Uneek' brand as these wash & wear really well and i should be fit to get them in time for the weekend.

Paypal details are info@sewpro.co.uk if you could put your site name on the order & full order details that always helps to find out who has paid for what :thumb2

Details of fitting below,

Ladies Sizing:

Mens Sizing:

I'm sure i have forgotten something, if so let me know.

Sent my PayPal last night Trevor - medium

Back
Top Bottom