R1100/1150GS Injector upgrade from the US - group buy interest?

I've got a Johns Stage 8 chip fitted. Anyone know if this will affect their suitability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got the same chip GingerPickle, from what I understand it should be just fine. The new injectors dont fire any more or less fuel than the old ones, just deliver it in a more efficiently combustible manner, and matching ensures both sides get the same quantity injected at the correct time.

The injector OEM part no #13617672335. It seems this part no is for all 1200 GS models.
Is it a case of plug&play (straight swap)? As found some cheap in a breakers.
HOGroast
Nantwich, Cheshire

Gog, add me to the list of interested in an 1150 version, please :)

Hi Gog, I may be interested in the 1150 version depending on the price etc.

This sounds interesting, please add me to the list, subject to price confirmation etc.

Yes, why not! Compatible with an 04' 1150 for me please :D

Sooo, when do you decide to limit responses & then place an order as it seems like this could run on for a bit ? Also, can he supply 35 pairs (potentially) of injectors.

Cheers,

Mike.

I should have specified. I'd be in for a set to fit the 1150 (and I'd be on for new rather than refurbed).

to be honest i didn't think there would be this amount of interest. i'm still waiting to hear back from Keith about numbers and price. I'm happy to place the order if he can supply them but i think may be best to limit the first lot to 10, make sure the supply chain works and then place a second order. i can repack and post on as there's a mail room at work.

i'll be sure to update the thread as soon as i hear more and we can work it out.

to be honest i didn't think there would be this amount of interest. i'm still waiting to hear back from Keith about numbers and price. I'm happy to place the order if he can supply them but i think may be best to limit the first lot to 10, make sure the supply chain works and then place a second order. i can repack and post on as there's a mail room at work.

i'll be sure to update the thread as soon as i hear more and we can work it out.

Ok, let us know how it works out...good business for the guy though :thumb

What is the overall gain, ie, MPG, HP, midrange, smoother running, on the fence here on this one.

Back
Top Bottom