R1100/1150GS Injector upgrade from the US - group buy interest?

Ive got a set I bought last year to fit to my bike.
Will do it once I have ridden it a few more times with Johns chip so I get used to that and after I have sorted the miss at idle when warm.
I looked at it as a possible improvement (*14 years of tech) and instead of getting my original injectors serviced just buy a set of overhauled matched ones.

Adrian

right guys i have spoken to keith and he has said he can do a 15% discount on an initial order capped at 12 kits.

he can't meet numbers for refurbished injectors so has decided to only make new ones available for this order which bumps the price slightly but you're getting brand new unused injectors.

prices are:

$162 for 1100GS kit (normally $191) and
$140 for 1150 (and 1100S) kit (normally $169)

the shipping will be $50 shared between us instead of $35 each. I will repack and forward to each of you by 1st class recorded mail at cost which will be about £4.

if i understand it correctly an exchange rate fee of about 3% will apply.

makes total cost delivered:

1100GS - £143
1150GS (and 1100S) - £125

i can take payment from each of you by paypal friends and then place the order with keith. just to be clear i won't profit from any of the amounts EXCEPT that keith has offered me my set for $100 for arranging this. I didn't ask for this nor expect it but just want to be transparent.

Once it's all sorted out if it's any less (i.e. exchange rate) i will refund each of you back to exact cost by paypal.

Can we have confirmation of who definitely wants a kit, and which. I'm going to give priority to those that expressed interest first. I'm not sure if the 12 set limit includes my own but i'll confirm that asap.

If this goes smoothly we will do another batch for anyone that misses out this time.

Thanks for bearing with me, I didn't expect to be coordinating this :D

I'll go with that - also a 2002 1150....pm me your paypal details and I'll sort the payment out. :beerjug:

Im going to keep a record in thread, and since we cant edit the original post ill copy and paste it as we go.

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150
barak666 1150
GingerPickle 1150

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150
barak666 1150
GingerPickle 1150 - PAID
Slipperyeel 1150
trickytree 1150
bowser 1100

I have sent PMs to the first 12 folk interested. Not sure if all will go ahead in which case next on the list will get a PM. Trying to keep this fair as possible ;)

Rugged Path - I dont think we will struggle to get 12 definites as I currently have 15 on the list. Even if we make 10 that was Keith's 15% cut-off.

if in the unlikely event it all goes tits up, since we are doing Paypal 'friends' theres no fees to lose and I can simply send any money back and were all no worse off.

Will the kit deliver results on an 1100S

I dont know about results, but the 1100S uses the same (cheaper) upgrade kit as the 1150GS, so I imagine results will be similar. Youd need to read through the adv thread or ask Injector Rehab directly, im just a middle man so unable to answer any tech questions ;)

Drawing a line under this first order now guys. I have sent PMs to 12 and asked Keith if we can squeeze in the last 3 on the list who were Paul Young (Paul, you have PMs turned off I think!), mspenz and Kenny.

Ill keep the thread going for others to note interest in a second order once this one has completed successfully.

Cheers
Gordon

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150
barak666 1150 - PAID
GingerPickle 1150 - PAID
Slipperyeel 1150
trickytree 1150 - PAID
bowser 1100
Redsprocket 1150

PMs now sent to Kenny and mspenz

Paul Young I cant PM you so if youre still interested let me know.

Going to give it the weekend and Monday morning for everyone to confirm and pay, placing the order Monday afternoon hopefully.

SO far confirmed:

gog 1100
Rugged Path 1150 - PAID
barak666 1150 - PAID
GingerPickle 1150 - PAID
Slipperyeel 1150 - PAID
trickytree 1150 - PAID
bowser 1100
Redsprocket 1150
jbox 1150 - PAID

Back
Top Bottom