Can't make it and room available

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
All

I'm not going to be able to make this event now and I'm gutted. I hurt my back on Tuesday and having just been to the physio, he said said that it would not be a good idea to charge across Ireland on my bike. I have to agree with him as I am in some pain.

Anyway, I have a room booked at the hotel and would have to pay for one night if I can't find someone for it as their cancellation policy is 48 hours notice.

Does anyone want the room?

All you have to do is call the hotel with my name and take my booking.

Pissed off is an understatement.

Jaysus Chris, that's a proper bummer
Your physio is right though, that's the more sensible option. And, lets face it, you're not getting any younger :p
Mind yourself & hopefully see you soon

Jaysus Chris, that's a proper bummer
Your physio is right though, that's the more sensible option. And, lets face it, you're not getting any younger :p
Mind yourself & hopefully see you soon

Too many years in scrums on a Saturday afternoon are coming back to haunt me :(

All

I'm not going to be able to make this event now and I'm gutted. I hurt my back on Tuesday and having just been to the physio, he said said that it would not be a good idea to charge across Ireland on my bike. I have to agree with him as I am in some pain.

Anyway, I have a room booked at the hotel and would have to pay for one night if I can't find someone for it as their cancellation policy is 48 hours notice.

Does anyone want the room?

All you have to do is call the hotel with my name and take my booking.

Pissed off is an understatement.

Get a ferry or flight over and you can have my car or the 1200 for the weekend I'm 20 mins outside Belfast!!!

Sorry to hear that Chris.
Backs can be a balls at times.

You might get over later in the year.

My room has been taken now so thanks lads.:beerjug:

By the way, they have one room left if anyone wants it :thumb

Sorry you will miss it Chris, hope you recover quickly.

... I hurt my back on Tuesday and having just been to the physio, he said said that it would not be a good idea to charge across Ireland on my bike. I have to agree with him as I am in some pain ...
I just thought; ya wimp! :p
i broke my back halfway around one of these Donegal jaunts - and just carried on, regardless* :upyou

*only coz i didn't know it :blast I'd never have made it home if not for Saint Ash of Difene! :D:thumb2

Seriously - Take It Easy! Backs hurt quick and easy / healing is a lot longer and sore.

I'm getting very well acquainted with Saint Trish of Tylex and Saint Viv of Voltarol as we speak!!

Have a great trip Lads & Lass's.

Back
Top Bottom