Triumph Twin twinshock trials bike.

Hi Johhny,
Aqueduct run Pre 65, Twinshock, A/C Mono and Modern Mono classes. Last couple of trials have had over 120 entries and nearly 1/3 of them have been modern.
Mark

Hi Johhny,
Aqueduct run Pre 65, Twinshock, A/C Mono and Modern Mono classes. Last couple of trials have had over 120 entries and nearly 1/3 of them have been modern.
Mark

Might have to do another one then
That one I did was a laugh
Sections look straightforward and non need for heroics

What to do during the great Covid 19 lockdown? For the first time in 14 years, I wished I had a bigger garden! Plenty of people posting videos of themselves making practice sections in their gardens, I can just about manage to do a full lock figure of eight in mine. The first time I knocked one of the planters over I thought perhaps this isn't a good idea. So a bit of a spruce up ready for whenever the season starts instead.

DSC_0178-L.jpg

DSC_0177-L.jpg

I wanted to re-route the oil pipes to the filter, and now was the perfect opportunity. Whilst everything was clean, I got out the polish and gave her a once over. New mudguards front and rear, and a re-upholstered seat. Now the only remaining oil leak is from behind the kickstart and gear levers!

P5050161-L.jpg

P5050163-L.jpg

P5050169-L.jpg

Making it clean isn't half as much fun as making it dirty though!
Mark

Back
Top Bottom