Into The West IV, Leenane, Co.Galway 1st - 3rd September 2017

Jockser, Sorry but I've been reminded I'm going to a family wedding that weekend. I have to go otherwise there will be a bit of family excommunication.

I'm going to ring the hotel now.

Room available in the hotel now if anyone needs one.

Five More!

Hi Jochen,
Please add me to the attendees.
FYI - Mick, John and Baz are coming along but they'll probably contact you directly.
We have a new initiate this year. You can add him to the list as Mick T
Looking forward to it.
Russ:beerjug:

Apologies for the tardiness but thought I'd better update this before my holidays :bounce1
The list has now been updated with cancellations & confirmations

That's Trev and I booked.
I wasn't sure if you're attending as an item so I've put youse both down separately :D

We have a new initiate this year. You can add him to the list as Mick T
A virgin ! That should be fun. But not for him obviously....:whip

Anyone fancy some company for the ride across...........I'll be leaving from Naas??

Just around the area today. AVOID THE N59 if possible. Plenty roadworks just after Oughterard till Maam Cross. Road resurfacing,stop go system at 3 points and loose gravel at a lot of spots.
If heading from Galway, best take the coast road R336 from Salthill-Barna-Spiddal-Inverin-Casla-Maam Cross-take a left at Maum straight into Leenaun. Savage road.

Just around the area today. AVOID THE N59 if possible. Plenty roadworks just after Oughterard till Maam Cross. Road resurfacing,stop go system at 3 points and loose gravel at a lot of spots.
If heading from Galway, best take the coast road R336 from Salthill-Barna-Spiddal-Inverin-Casla-Maam Cross-take a left at Maum straight into Leenaun. Savage road.

It's OK Brien we will all be riding the lightweight 1200's:D

Lads, what's the general consensus on an ETA ???

Last orders for dinner are 21.00 so before that :D

I'm hoping to be leaving Rathfarnham before 13.00 so should be there by 17.00 but there'll be others there before that

Last orders for dinner are 21.00 so before that :D

I'm hoping to be leaving Rathfarnham before 13.00 so should be there by 17.00 but there'll be others there before that
Grand job....... I'm planning to leave Naas around lunchtime myself and gonna head cross country.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Back
Top Bottom