Test ride of Z1000SX

Wifey insisted ( genuinely ) that I bought another Ninja1000SX...so here she is :DD .
Have only managed meagre 250 miles so far, at an astonishing max of 4,000rpm:sleep so now I can up the game
to an eye watering 6,000 rpm :steptoe( I think that equates to 90 miles per hour ) !! Have put a short GR Moto exhaust on
and a radiator cover. 4 year standard warranty as well (y)

Attachments

• Farndon 29th February 2024 (3).jpg
    Farndon 29th February 2024 (3).jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 50
Wifey insisted ( genuinely ) that I bought another Ninja1000SX...so here she is :DD .
Have only managed meagre 250 miles so far, at an astonishing max of 4,000rpm:sleep so now I can up the game
to an eye watering 6,000 rpm :steptoe( I think that equates to 90 miles per hour ) !! Have put a short GR Moto exhaust on
Could've bought one (or both) of ours.....

Nice bikes. I had one for 4 years. Great touquey engine. Luved the way you can surprisingly exelerate resonably well from 30 in top gear or be a hooligan and rev the nuts out of it.
Get that running in done 😉

Still got a hankering for one of these, would need to sell my Tmax (two wheeled Swiss Army knife).

Nice bikes. I had one for 4 years. Great touquey engine. Luved the way you can surprisingly exelerate resonably well from 30 in top gear or be a hooligan and rev the nuts out of it.
Get that running in done 😉
Owned a 2018 model for three years, hence buying this one. One of the best all round bikes EVER IMHO.

My Mrs totally agrees with your mrs ; she prefers the SX over the GS or my old ZZR;; there's some cracking deals to be had on the SX and the 900 rs at the moment; :beerjug:

My Mrs totally agrees with your mrs ; she prefers the SX over the GS or my old ZZR;; there's some cracking deals to be had on the SX and the 900 rs at the moment; :beerjug:
Both of ours will be coming up for sale late this month. Performance Tourer editions, owned from new.

Lovely smooth flexible engine on those had a 2014 one from 2016-18. Comfy for touring (with a Sargent seat) and fast as.

Back
Top Bottom