HMT Tyres, Norwich

How are you finding the tkc70s? What sort of fitted price were they? Im considering going for them next as my PR4s are just about done, I could pop out there on a lunch break :) cheers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I get all my bike and car tyres from HMT and have done for years. Superb service every time. :thumb2

Went to get a pair of tyres at HMT on Vulcan road recently and Paul (ex owner) is no longer there. Apparently sold the business, but someone said that he has set up elsewhere?

Does anyone know where he is these days?

Went to get a pair of tyres at HMT on Vulcan road recently and Paul (ex owner) is no longer there. Apparently sold the business, but someone said that he has set up elsewhere?

Does anyone know where he is these days?

I don’t know but my mate does. I’ll find out and let you know.

Righty ho, my mate reckons he’s now at :- SPS, Horsebeck Ind Est, Horsebeck Way, Horsford. :thumb2

Don’t blame me if that’s duff info! :p

HMT fitted two TKC 70s to my airhead just over a year back.

100/90/19 and 400/18 and I only paid £160.00 ride in/out. What size tyres are you on ?

They also fitted a Michelin city grip rear 140/60/14 to my scoot for £70.00 again ride in/out last month.

At their prices its not worth getting your hands dirty. Wasn't aware of any change of owners.

I have used HMT to provide tyres for quite a few years. He is Track day enthusiast and has good advice, he was normally properly priced as well.

My current tourer, a 2009 GSA is on the old style Metzelers Tourance's 110/80 - 150/70 .

I can't faut the metzeler for the money, the last pair was £170 fitted. The only niggle is the front which wears with steps and I end up always replacing both at the same time, which some might say is not a bad thing anyway?

I can confirm Paul (ex HMT) is at SPS, Horsebeck Ind Est, Horsebeck Way, Horsford. 07881298700. Got 2 car tyres today. Still doing bikes with his lads no problems quick turn round. I'll be going back for my Bike tyres soon. HMT as it is now are not as good as they were and have some inexperienced staff, Paul's lads have all left now.

I have no connection with Paul, but I have used his services for about 7 years never had a problem.

Barny

Back
Top Bottom