Stuck in Belgium Rear tyre punctured Valve knackered

David3270

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a back tyre for my 1150gsa RAC through Bennett cannot help me as no one is open until tomorrow or Tursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he’s saying puncture and knackerd valve. I’d plug the puncture and use the valve cap. JJH

Plugged tyre but valve came out in my hand when attempting to inflate. I have the valve but it's not seated in the rubber but set in wheel . Belgium is shut

The threaded brass bit came out of the rubber holder, so assume I need a tyre place to remove tyre fit a new valve from the inside? However a GS friend of a friend has a new pair of TJC 80 which he is prepared to sell and fit for me so thanks boys I seem to be in my way hopefully before tonight. So memory jogger don't get tyre problems at the weekend

how did you manage to get the brass insert bit out of the rubber?

never known that before..

I fitted wifi tyre pressure sensors to the valve and they have a simple locking nut, so you screw the sensor down onto the nut. When you take them off you unscrew off the valve obviously loosening the nut first otherwise you unscrew the sensor and the valve stem

I fitted wifi tyre pressure sensors to the valve and they have a simple locking nut, so you screw the sensor down onto the nut. When you take them off you unscrew off the valve obviously loosening the nut first otherwise you unscrew the sensor and the valve stem

O no ... I'll avoid those trinkets like the plague then ..

Back
Top Bottom