Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Will be staying at a B&B for the 2018 meet at dent do we have to pay to get into the advent as this will be first time for us thanks Ken

Don't listen to the old grumps on here Kenny ... pay your B&B and otherwise just turn up and enjoy :thumby:

You WILL buy raffle tickets ...

:beerjug:

:hide

Micky please sir me sir!

Tangine is home and well!

If its ok arriving Friday leaving - if the liver allows Monday

Hi Micky, can you put Mrs Scarside and myself on the attendees list please. 2 bikes, 1 tent

I see that, drawing on your royal connections, you've craftily arranged Harry and Meghan's marriage for the same w/e!:D :augie

Last edited:
Yes, the Royals are making a guest appearance at Dent, but that's top secret at the mo, so shhhhhhhh is the word :thumb

Gerard is the co-ordinator :D

Yes, the Royals are making a guest appearance at Dent, but that's top secret at the mo, so shhhhhhhh is the word :thumb

Gerard is the co-ordinator :D

Rumour has it they'll be staying in the honeymoon suite in the G&D.:thumb

Yes please, probably Friday to Monday with a tent - and this time I may ride home as well rather than bothering the RAC

Maybe even the Thursday though I may come the long way round and camp somewhere en route. Best phone and pre book one of those breakfast rolls.

Can we bbq again Barney? And drink all your beer?

Another fly to add to his collection :D
Extra security required around the ladies showers!

Yes please, probably Friday to Monday with a tent - and this time I may ride home as well rather than bothering the RAC

Maybe even the Thursday though I may come the long way round and camp somewhere en route. Best phone and pre book one of those breakfast rolls.

Can we bbq again Barney? And drink all your beer?

Be there :thumb

.... and yes, it's customary to sup all Barney's beer ;)

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom