New Guzzi V85 looks good.

Yep, what John said - I had that discussion with them previously and the lifetime warranty is dependant on Wheels servicing the bike and it is not transferrable to the next owner.
Interestingly they cannot offer this on new Honda, not sure why.

Whilst the warranty might not be transferable, and assuming their service costs are reasonable and the small print ok in the contract, I think the lifetime warranty is a great “peace of mind” offer, especially when taking the leap of faith to a Moto Guzzi

Just fitted my new engine bars :bounce1

Attachments

• 28F01EA1-82DC-479F-A36C-94F7EABF2B97.jpg
    28F01EA1-82DC-479F-A36C-94F7EABF2B97.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 329
Pegs and handguards

The V85TT has been in the garage since January but will be coming out soon and I think my short term needs will include some aftermarket pegs and probably handguards. Any suggestions?

I've got SW Motech pegs, much comfier. I've also got Capanord handguards. To fit perfectly they need a couple of 25mm long brackets making, which is very easy to do using some 3mm x 20 mm flat alloy bar. It can be bought from Wicks for about £3.

I've got SW Motech pegs, much comfier. I've also got Capanord handguards. To fit perfectly they need a couple of 25mm long brackets making, which is very easy to do using some 3mm x 20 mm flat alloy bar. It can be bought from Wicks for about £3.

Thanks. SW Motech then cheaper than pivot pegz but are they as comfy as them? 36 different positions! And the hand guards, you do like modifying don't you:D BTW how's the new bike?

Thanks. SW Motech then cheaper than pivot pegz but are they as comfy as them? 36 different positions! And the hand guards, you do like modifying don't you:D BTW how's the new bike?

I do like to have a bit of a fettle. New bikes really nice and a bit more low down grunt. I've manage to get it de-catted, sounds like a Guzzi now rather than my nans sowing machine.

Back
Top Bottom