International Event?

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have a heading for National Events but I would like to propose an International Event.
We are now installed in our new French house in South West France just north of Agen. It is approximately mid way between Bordeaux and Toulouse. We have many acres of level fields for camping. I will also have a fully equipped Man Cave similar to what I had in Devon for the Airhead/ Gentlemens Wee kend.

In addition to what was available in Devon, we also have a decent sized swimming pool and a massive lake well stocked with carp and pike. The roads around her are awesome and perfect for GSers. Lots oh hills with stunning views.

So I want to continue the 8 year tradition of Gentlemens Wee kend but moved south to France. Roughly thinking mid August 2018.

What does anyone think?

What a fabulous and generous offer, well done Sid and I hope you will be very happy in your new home.:friday

Tres bon!!!

As it happens, Mutley & I are (provisionally) heading down to the Pyrenees in August 2018, so it would be awesome to swing by & see you....:D

Possibly 10th - 19th August.....his nibs needs to confirm closer to the time :D

I've consulted SWMBO and decided on Friday 17th to Sunday 19th August 2018. Plenty of time for planning.
I've busy fitting out my new large man cave. I'm also going to convert a smaller barn into a sort of Clubhouse similar to my old pool room. Hopefully by next year it will be fitted out as bar and general chill out area. We have lots more room for camping here so no need to restrict numbers.
As in recent years, it is not just for airheads, ALL are welcome whatever you ride or drive.

Theme is the same as always, great food, great drink and great company.

Anyone is welcome to call in at any other time you are passing. We checked out the local town today, Penne d'Agenais, and it has several good rexstaurants.

BHT, can you put this under National Events as "International Event - Chill Out Wee kend 17-19th August 2018"

So I'm allowed to come on my KTM then?:D

Well we could make the Dent Weekend International ... we have good folk coming from Holland, Ireland and Scotland :D

Hope it works Sid, a great idea :thumby:

I'd like to think I could make it ...

:beerjug:

You'll need to check with your guide first to see if he is free to lead :p

Speed is no longer an issue :p however, synchronisation of route in the sat nav could be 'the' issue :D

It could be like a Top Gear challenge, see who gets there first! :D

Depending on trip dates, it'll be a stop on the way down to the Pyrenees, or a stop on the way back home ;)

Back
Top Bottom