Fun roads, courtesy of the Luxembourg tourist office

Wapping

Reaction score
Found at this site: https://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/what-to-do/sport-leisure/motorcycle-classic-cars-luxembourg

Proof, if any were needed, that Googling something as simple as ‘Luxembourg motorcycling’ can turn up ideas. Don’t be necessarily put off if there are pictures of cars or bicycles, they very often like exactly the same roads, hotels and cafes as motorcycle riders.

663297a468487e14fb27f14786183679.jpg

Are they 'biker friendly' though? :D

Watch your speed in Luxembourg as they operate a zero tolerance on limits. 1kph over 90kph cost me 50 euros.:D

Watch your speed in Luxembourg as they operate a zero tolerance on limits. 1kph over 90kph cost me 50 euros.:D

I got two tickets and a mate one on our trip last September, not quite "zero tolerance" as they knock 3kph off the recorded speed and do you on speed less 3 kph - so we both got a ticket for what was actually 58mph in a 56mph zone (but we were actually doing a whopping 60mph)

Biker friendly? Apart from low speed limits and stingy enforcement very much so - plus the cameras are only on main routes, most the nice back roads have no cameras or traffic.

I got two tickets and a mate one on our trip last September, not quite "zero tolerance" as they knock 3kph off the recorded speed and do you on speed less 3 kph - so we both got a ticket for what was actually 58mph in a 56mph.

Snap, 4 bods in our group got tickets when we were there also in sept, my mate got flashed twice in the same day by the same camera, one was 3kph and 4kph.

One of my fave areas, the little back roads around Esch Sur Sure, Vianden, Bourscheid, Diekirch and not forgetting the lovely hotel at Bourscheid ... Hotel St Fiacre :thumb

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom