Chester Motorrad

I have to support the amazing independents doing a better, more thorough job than most main dealers ... BUT ... most billies ( customers ) have been programmed to only accept main dealer stamps, regardless of age of vehicle .. it all a load of bollocks but that the f..ked up world we live in !

I run my own garage, can and do carry out services and warranty work always using original parts, but I'm not blinkered enough to believe it beats a fully stamped book from the dealer. For a 15 year old car, folk still moan if there's one indie stamp in the middle from six years ago :D

I also buy cars and with that hat on, prefer the OEM stamps. That said, I will still service any car, even if it was recently done, as it is me carrying the warranty and not the 12 year old 'technician' at most dealer workshops.

Yet as a customer I've always found car dealers quote full dealer service history as a reason to charge a premium whilst simultaneously telling me that the full dealer service history on my trade in means nothing.
Funny old world eh?

All a dealer stamped service book means is that it's a service book full of service stamps. :augie

As the person that started this thread I feel inclined to say that I bought the said bike, Chester Motorrad were great and the bike has been too - coming up to 60K miles.
I hope everything goes well for them.

news is they are setting up new concept garage on the Saltney straight next year

popped into Chester the other day there were 3 new KTM bikes in the show room

Called in today and saw them

Think they fully switch to KTM in the summer but if BNW are going to Two Mills doubt they'll up and running by then.

I'll stick with team at Cheshire Oakes as I find them great to deal with

70% off all clothing parts and accessories tomorrow (16th April) at Chester folks. Clearing the decks ready for the switch.

One good thing is the resurrection of Chester Superbikes so good late used bikes of all marques for sale in the dealership.

70% off all clothing parts and accessories tomorrow (16th April) at Chester folks. Clearing the decks ready for the switch.

One good thing is the resurrection of Chester Superbikes so good late used bikes of all marques for sale in the dealership.
Dont think think the 70% is due to clearing the decks as Williams Mottorad are also doing a 70% off tomorrow. I think its more principal led. Having said that about three years ago we bought a £400 jkt for £90 in the 75% off sale so can’t complain

poped in today to get a few bargains spoke to one of the guys looks like july BMW moving to a garage by chester city football ground and in a few years moving to 2 mills welsh road

Its s you may or may not be aware there has been some rumoured changes to our franchise at the Chester site. We would like to confirm we are moving away from the BMW franchise and moving forward with Chester KTM
We at Chester Motorrad would like to take the time to thank our past and present customers that have been with us along the journey since 2008, we have many friendships we cherish and many memories which will not be forgotten.
Albeit we will be moving away from the brand, between our current staff there is 66 years worth of knowledge which won't be forgotten overnight and if you are a usual patron of our coffee services you will be more than welcome to bend our ear.
For your future enquiries the most local Motorrad Centre's to us are Bowker Motorrad Preston and Williams Motorrad Manchester.
Bowker Motorrad - Customs Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2UW - 01772 767300
Williams Motorrad - 326 Chester Rd, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9EZ - 0161 6672484
We would like to apologise to anyone using our services currently as there will be some disruption in and around the showroom whilst we re-brand and re-fit internally.
We look forward to seeing you all in the near future at our Chester KTM open day on 2nd July 2022.
The Team @ Chester Motorrad

Just called in and bought a jacket reduced from over £725 to £218 which was great.

Just struggling to climb on the 1290 Adventure

Just called in and bought a jacket reduced from over £725 to £218 which was great.

Just struggling to climb on the 1290 Adventure

We can order in some of these Dave :)

L.519.1_2.jpg

I'll ask Gary if you can have his :)

Gary’s always had a bit of a “Bay city rollers” look about him coming to think about it, and you rarely see him from the waist down (thank heavens for small mercies). This just confirms the suspicions

Called in today , lots of 1290 KTM’s in and the KTM van was delivering point of sale pop up stands etc. Still some BM clothing in the sale, but looked small sizes to me

I was looking at a Moto Guzzi V85TT tourer they had listed for £9,990 on Ebay....a good price.:okay Was discussing with my better half and went back to look at the advert..17 other watchers :eek: ..... then looked again, guess what, price has jumped up another £500 ( because of the watchers? ). Bye bye Motorrad .
Be nice to see what KTM have to offer.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom