Invasion Polo shirts!!! (it will warm up eventually) ;)

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HI folks,

Geraldine has asked me to come up with a polo design for the weekend & here it is. It is of course Fastnet rock & lighthouse, the most southerly point of Ireland, not too far from where the invaders will be staying. There is also a wee sneaky thumby in there which isn't too hard to spot! The polos are navy this time, for a wee change from black :thumb2

Polos are priced at £13 each & if orders are received in time i will get them delivered to the event FOC. Unfortunately i can't attend the weekend :( so if you're after one please post in this thread as there will be no stock available at the event.

Polos are available in mens & womens fit. I am using a 'Uneek' brand as these wash & wear really well and i should be fit to get them in time for the weekend.

Paypal details are info@sewpro.co.uk if you could put your site name on the clothing order & full order details that always helps to find out who has paid for what

Details of fitting below,

Ladies Sizing:

Mens Sizing:

Hopefully thats covered everything, any queries please ask on the thread here :thumb2

XXXL please, the clue is in the forum name. Paid by Paypal this evening.

Cash sent via paypal. XXL please.:beerjug:

Pay Pal thingy done :thumby:

Just paid for one L and one M (for the carer! :D)

XXXL please, the clue is in the forum name. Paid by Paypal this evening.

Hi Trevor

PayPal sent

Lge for Brian and S ladies for me.

Many thanks

Geraldine

No problem folks, up to date with the orders so far!

Will leave the thread open for another week or so for anyone else that fancies a top :thumb2

T

Will our forum names be emblazoned upon them.................it would help me remember who is who providing I've got my reading specs on.

Will our forum names be emblazoned upon them.................it would help me remember who is who providing I've got my reading specs on.

Fraid not, but a marker pen can be provided for writing names on foreheads as required :green gri

Last Orders - Thursday 22nd March

Going to leave this open till Thursday of this week folks (22nd). This will give me a chance to get them done next week in readiness for the Invasion :thumb2

Payment for XL polo shirt made via Paypal Trevor, thanks in anticipation
Charles

Back
Top Bottom