How many Sleeps are left now.....

Ravenbyrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
No too many it would appear... but maybe just enough to get your orders in for your commemorative Polo shirts :aidan:aidan

No too many it would appear... but maybe just enough to get your orders in for your commemorative Polo shirts :aidan:aidan

About 6 for me ... here's hoping the weather warms up a bit ! Don't fancy 350 miles + in a day with current temps .... but if needs must .............

Looking forward to it

AC

Is it me or are there the same number of sleeps for all of us? Or is someone flying in from t'other side of the international date line? :D

Checked the forecast tonight and it should warm up a wee bit next week, Alan. Bloody freezing this weekend though.

Is it me or are there the same number of sleeps for all of us? Or is someone flying in from t'other side of the international date line? :D

Checked the forecast tonight and it should warm up a wee bit next week, Alan. Bloody freezing this weekend though.

No - your number of sleeps is less , cause you are leaving home at least a day earlier than most

you calling in for coffee on route (with your minder ) ??

Ta for the offer Alan. Reckon we'll get a wriggle on down and around Dublin. Plan to do the Sally and Wicklow gaps before hitting a bnb in Carlow. We'll see you in Skib on the Friday. :beer:

Ta for the offer Alan. Reckon we'll get a wriggle on down and around Dublin. Plan to do the Sally and Wicklow gaps before hitting a bnb in Carlow. We'll see you in Skib on the Friday.
Only 5 more sleeps and of course there will be stickers
e677fa2a814e86100f062cbc849f7060.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom