Pictures from Dentdale

Bloody hell Stolzy’s changed a bit since I last saw him :eek:

This is why names / faces help, but I think Micky is running a secret society religious type thingy up there in darkest Yorkshire.

Still at least now I know stolzy as I suspected is a girlie. :rolleyes:

This is why names / faces help, but I think Micky is running a secret society religious type thingy up there in darkest Yorkshire.

Still at least now I know stolzy as I suspected is a girlie. :rolleyes:

Tis true. Note one of the ceremonies (bottom left) caught on camera.

However there's another school of thought on this one...
It could be the Dent Tossers Flatulence Orchestra on final rehearsal before their conductor Mr.Watts arrives.:augie

Attachments

• AF3D1EE0-A564-44E4-B587-63087B9BD4EE.jpg
    AF3D1EE0-A564-44E4-B587-63087B9BD4EE.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 631
Eh Ho M ,,, did you enchoy your chill out day at fidden ?

You had to see how cross she got when called Stolzy.....hell hath no fury etc....

Even worse last year when she discovered some guy was there pretending to be Stolzy. One thing being named in public but to be impersonated?!

Eh Ho M ,,, did you enchoy your chill out day at fidden ?

I did indeed, but it went along the lines of run/walk/swim/chill :D Great to spend a couple of days with yourself and Tony and it sounds like you both enjoyed a dram fine night on Sunday :beerjug:

Even worse last year when she discovered some guy was there pretending to be Stolzy. One thing being named in public but to be impersonated?!

This is going to confuse the hell out of some people :D

The one year I can't make it and the Yorkshire weather takes a rare turn for the better!

Tis true. Note one of the ceremonies (bottom left) caught on camera.

However there's another school of thought on this one...
It could be the Dent Tossers Flatulence Orchestra on final rehearsal before their conductor Mr.Watts arrives.:augie

I was a member of that inner circle at Dent , I can’t tell you what we were doing, since if I did it wouldnt be secret. We were annoyed when Paul launched the drone but knew non of our faces would be seen with our ceremonial hoods on!

Back
Top Bottom