Thank you Micky

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My first GSER event for a couple of years, and a great one it was too.

Thanks Micky for organising, much appreciated.

And thank you from me too.

A great event organised by a great chap with a little help from your good lady.

Good to meet old faces and a pleasure to meet new ones and new 'old ones' too :thumb2

A perfect weekend...... I seem to have left my drinking head at home this year though.

Hear Hear, an absolutely spiffing weekend Micky , its the first one mrs scarside and myself has done with ukgsers and it wont be the last. might sample the raffle prize later mmmmm

Home safe and sound.

Thanks Mick for a great weekend....good to meet up with old faces and some new ones as well.

Always good to remember there's more to life than a keyboard!

I'm glad you all had a great time and the weather stayed nice all weekend.

Please don't feel sorry for me working 12hr. days all weekend and having to go home on Friday night so I can leave home on Saturday morning and hope to reach France before I look for a hotel bed for the night (it's only about 700 miles after all). All you south coast bikers can do it easily so I should be able to too!

Thankyou , Micky , Gracie , Miss Milly and all others who have helped again. Well done and hope you enough Energy for another do. :beerjug:

Home :thumb2 Thanks to Mickey JB and all the folks that put in the work to make these thinks happen . Cracking craic ,and an all round good weekend :thumb2
( even if Sgt Bilco ate me out of house n home :D:D:D :thumb2)

Yep another great do made all the better by the perfect weather.
Thanks to all who helped organise it including the ride out leaders. Me and the Mrs. are amongst the stragglers who are still here for a day or two more. Cheers all. :beerjug:

Cheers Micky and Sue, another great event

Also Cookie and Angie, John (Paintman) and wife...............great company and some laughs

Andrewsadv also, for his splendid company yesterday whilst riding around the Dales, we talked more than we rode

A splendid weekend. Thanks to all who made it most enjoyable.

A great weekend of weather and craic, well done Micky and even Margaret seemed to be mellowing in the fine May sunshine.

Steve

Eeeee, mother, it were grand! Thanks to Micky and to Wrinklyowlie (Steve) for his 21 Dales ride, yesterday. I am now applying for one of these ...

Attachments

• yorkshire-passport-web.jpg
    yorkshire-passport-web.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 418
The butler service could be improved upon :D
d78f6dd8477cd6d18035f8ef87587213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks to Micky and all his merry band of helpers for putting on another great weekend:clap

Also thanks to Steve for his 21 Dales "bimble":rolleyes: - it was a great day oot!

And got to mention the weather - wow:Motomartin

Cheers..............................Grizzly:beerjug:

Brilliant weekend and thanks to Micky for doing all his stuff. It's weekends like this which show the true spirit of this place.

Dent

Thank you to Micky and helpers,Steve,s 21 hill trip was amazing made the long trip up worthwhile.

first event in years, I had an ace time... getting out and having a look around, does clear a few cobwebs...

thanks for all the hard work, put in by the organiser... will try and get this into my diary for next time

ATB
Lo

I'll add our thank you ( Mike & Maureen ) to the long list, what a fantastic weekend in many ways and also thanks to Gerard, Dave and Bhud for their company on the ride down on Friday.
Got home around 17.30 after 5.5 hours but it's going to take longer than that to scrape all the greenfly from bike/visor/teeth !
A 3 day trip with no rain :D

I'll stick up a few pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom