Pass Conditions - Possible guide as to state of passss (in foreign)

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Found this site when looking to see if the Splugen is closed this summer, due to a rockfall on the Italian side.

www.alpen-journal.de/alpenpaesse link is in German but google will translate and at a glance it gives pass conditions for a large part of the Alps

Now a sticky.

It won’t stop bods asking someone who lives in Weybridge, Troon or Bangor if some obscure pass is open on 15 July three years hence (as that is when he and his 17 mates are maybe planning on going) but it’s a start.

Cue: “Well me an’ me mates went up, coz we went round the barrier. Wankers, says it was shut”

I must have missed the previous posts on this, thanks for both the post, and making it sticky.

Updated pass guide, just issued:

https://www.alpentourer.eu/alpentou..._medium=email&utm_campaign=AT-Newsletter+1807

But it’s in foreign. Yup but look top left. Select English.

Clicking the Union Jack isn't changing it to English for me, but if I right click on it, then it gives the option to "Translate to English" in the drop down box. How useful, which I suspect is a Google Chrome feature.

Schoolboy comedy time when looking at the names translated into Englsh, eg Col de Coq in the Isere!

Back
Top Bottom