Costs

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK, you want to know the cost of this stupendous event?

It will include:
A stunning location in South West France.
Some of the best biking roads that you can imagine.
Secure parking for your bike.
Use of fully equipped workshop if you want.
A large 12m by 6m swimming pool.
A ten acre lake well stocked with fish.
Numerous nearby bars and restaurants.
A games room with pool table etc.
Or just do F*** All and Chill out!

Then there is the food and drink...
OK, we may not have the Devon cider but instead we will have all the finest that France has to offer. Wine, Cheeses, Wine, Pate, cold meats, Wine etc.

OK, so I could charge €50 per person but instead I will charge.......

Nothing, zero, zilch, nada, sweet F All.
That's right, nothing! Come here as a friend and simply enjoy yourself.
Can't say fairer than that now can I?

All I ask is a rough idea of numbers so I know how much food to pre-order.

I’m potentially up for this, but it depends on my back issue/ future operations etc. Is there anywhere locally with an actual bed rather than camping?

There is a Bikers Rest type place less than 2km from me in Valeilles. He has various Biker Chalets and is a great bloke. His website is:
Www.labrouette82.com

If you contact him, tell him you know the crazy Brit with the Blue Harley and he'll know it's me.

If anyone stays at the above place, then I am happy to drive people back and forth to my place. It is 1.8 km so just over a mile. If you are lucky, then you might get chauffeur driven in a Bentley but not guaranteed!

There is a Bikers Rest type place less than 2km from me in Valeilles. He has various Biker Chalets and is a great bloke. His website is:
Www.labrouette82.com

If you contact him, tell him you know the crazy Brit with the Blue Harley and he'll know it's me.

If anyone stays at the above place, then I am happy to drive people back and forth to my place. It is 1.8 km so just over a mile. If you are lucky, then you might get chauffeur driven in a Bentley but not guaranteed!

Perfect, thanks Sid :thumb

Hi Sid, Karon and I will only be there for the Saturday night, as the family leaves Saturday morning, we are just an hour up the road. Thanks, Colin :thumb

Back
Top Bottom