Ride guide to Spain and Portugal, free with September 2018 edition in the shops July

The ‘easy’ in the context of the RiDE routes, generally refers to the daily distances.

Plenty of bods on this site struggle with their pillions and with hairpins, apparently.

Pleased to hear the easy route doesn't go through Syria - I was hoping it didn't but hadn't looked at the map...

The Ride route was one I showed my wife and my riding buddy's wife and they both liked the idea of short distances (generally less than 200 miles) and ending up somewhere interesting every evening. I would much prefer riding in the mountains and I don't care where we end up each night but this trip isn't about me! Just wondered if anyone had actually ridden it.

Ride - Purchased

cheers Wapping, ill ping him a PM

Not Subscribed to UKGSERS yet!!!

Is there away to download the Spain guide from 2018?

I Purchased yesterday to get guide as travelling next year and wanted to use it as a plan guide. Looks really useful but too small on phone screen to be of any benefit can't open on PC!!!

Any help from anyone appreciated.

Not Subscribed to UKGSERS yet!!!

Is there away to download the Spain guide from 2018?

I Purchased yesterday to get guide as travelling next year and wanted to use it as a plan guide. Looks really useful but too small on phone screen to be of any benefit can't open on PC!!!

Any help from anyone appreciated.
Can't you just go to the ride site and download the routes, that's what I did when I went to the picos/Pyrenees.

Already Done!!! Was previously Subscriber but sold Bike and Just bought another after 4 years off bike - Unless you include 6 Miserable months of Harley sat in My Garage!!!

Can't download from Site bought through Great Magazines (Far From it - Bought it Expect PDF to be able to Print off)

Ride Magazine App does not have any facility that I can see for this....

I Believe Ride doing another version Shortly....

Instead of ending every sentence with !!! why not pause and tell us what it is you are trying to download.

Is it:

A. The RiDE magazine’s special on Spain

B. The GPS routes

C. Something else

Where are you trying to download the item(s) from?

What are you using? Your phone? Your home PC? Clairvoyance?

I would like to download :
The ride special spain from september 2018.

The Gps routes would be great but don't need yet.

Can't get on computer only able to see on Android phone, on the computer there appears knowwhere to view purchases.

Trying to download from Ride app and ride website, got it through Great Magazines but appears to have my account details, personal details and any subscriptions I have, etc.

I looks like the September 2018 issue (the one with Spain in it) has sold out in 'hard copy', so that just leaves the 'soft' digital version, which you seem to have already. You could try saving 'soft' version as a PDF and printing that, perhaps?

The routes are all available for download here:

https://www.ride.co.uk/routes-1/ride-guide-to-spain-and-portugal Scroll down.

It looks like RiDE might be publishing a new version of their Spanish special anyway.

Thanks Wapping,

Unfortunately tried to download to print off as PDF but not able to as only available through APP on Android Device, Can't access on my PC which would have been Easy.

Thanks for Links to Routes - I am able to access that from link you sent me could not find before.

Yes saw something about new version coming out hopefully I'll pick up at Airport I always seem to be travelling through with Work.

Thanks Again much appreciated.
Ian

Back
Top Bottom