Rainbow Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to comment negatively right up to seeing Mickys picture of the bloke and realizing i was thinking of a different twat from Rainbow
Maybe you are thinking of the sales twat from Astles/ Marshalls that moved to Rainbow..?

Well just to add my twopennath.
My first experience of Steve was - what a unhelpful knob - after my first experience I realised I was not in the right frame of mind at that time (fucked off with me bike and being a mardarse) Every other time he has been spot on and helpful and Rainbow /Jefferies may miss him. Good luck to the lad and anyone starting up a business in motorcycling these days.
I have a question if the man or a knowledgable person is reading.
Whats their hourly rate? and do they have a set price for certain services?
Good Luck to um
:thumby::thumby:

I found Steve to be both helpful & knowledgeable & I wish him well in his new venture.

Best
Andrew

Well just to add my twopennath.
My first experience of Steve was - what a unhelpful knob - after my first experience I realised I was not in the right frame of mind at that time (fucked off with me bike and being a mardarse) Every other time he has been spot on and helpful and Rainbow /Jefferies may miss him. Good luck to the lad and anyone starting up a business in motorcycling these days.
I have a question if the man or a knowledgable person is reading.
Whats their hourly rate? and do they have a set price for certain services?
Good Luck to um
:thumby::thumby:

Send me a PM Mick:thumby:

So to alleviate any other misconstruement :D

This is Leigh Newbould :D

i-PBF27bN-L.jpg

i-rn3KgHq-L.jpg

This is Shaun with Dave Ward (ex general manager) on pillion :eek:

i-cwm9HfS-L.jpg

This is Tony in Parts ...

i-JZZVRLn-L.jpg

This is Sansha and Mia :love

i-6fZzGHK-L.jpg

Steve Trehern again ...

i-NNrvZ2r-L.jpg

Shaun and Lorna ...

i-tszLPLQ-L.jpg

Ian Wilkie (aka Willie Nelson) ... ex salesman, one of the best ...

i-2vFqmzn-L.jpg

:beerjug:

i-PBF27bN-L.jpg

i-rn3KgHq-L.jpg

i-cwm9HfS-L.jpg

i-JZZVRLn-L.jpg

i-6fZzGHK-L.jpg

Steve Trehern again ...

i-NNrvZ2r-L.jpg

Shaun and Lorna ...

i-tszLPLQ-L.jpg

i-2vFqmzn-L.jpg

Correct Guy I must have met him on one of his rare off days, I hope the new venture works out and he has less off days with his customers. :beerjug:

Maybe you are thinking of the sales twat from Astles/ Marshalls that moved to Rainbow..?

Nope and funnily enough when he was at Astles and i bought my XR ( after the fall out with Rainbow about the gloves fiasco) he was genuinely helpful and decent. I think he changed quite a bit between there and Rainbow. I do know that no one has ever had a good word to say about him from there on

I was thinking of the muppet that didn't put the oil filler cap back on my bike at service leaving me with oil up my Klim trousers and fitted the panniers so they would not come off or unlatch without the barrel coming out of the lock !

See how things can be misconstrued:blast

:D

Exactly and i wish the bloke good luck in his endeavours

I was thinking of the muppet that didn't put the oil filler cap back on my bike at service leaving me with oil up my Klim trousers .....

Exactly and i wish the bloke good luck in his endeavours

Wouldn't that have made the Klim more waterproof :D:D

Ha ha :blast

I liked Steve, never had one problem with him unlike the bike, but I always showed him respect and looked up to him as a superb trials rider. Good luck to him.

I liked Steve, never had one problem with him unlike the bike, but I always showed him respect and looked up to him as a superb trials rider. Good luck to him.

Yes, he's a very accomplished trials rider :thumby:

Cups and Trophies to show for it ;)

Good to see Steve up and running, Steve has looked after me and 5 bikes over the past 10 years, and I have alway been properly looked after by him.

It was only after he left that I started having trouble getting things sorted (All BMW’s have troubles) It is how they are dealt with that keeps your loyalty. I made a decision a couple of months back, much like Redrick that not another penny would pass through AG’s doors.

Not quite sure where I stand warranty wise with a 12 month old bike, but would be more than happy to take mi bike to Steve, as it’s due it’s service.

I really do wish him well, top lad

Good to see Steve up and running, Steve has looked after me and 5 bikes over the past 10 years, and I have alway been properly looked after by him.

It was only after he left that I started having trouble getting things sorted (All BMW’s have troubles) It is how they are dealt with that keeps your loyalty. I made a decision a couple of months back, much like Redrick that not another penny would pass through AG’s doors.

Not quite sure where I stand warranty wise with a 12 month old bike, but would be more than happy to take mi bike to Steve, as it’s due it’s service.

I really do wish him well, top lad

You don't have to have your 'bike serviced, under warranty, at a BMW dealer, but there are certain provisions.

'Nuff said that Lorna, ex Rainbow owner, is having her new 310cc BMW serviced by Steve :D

i-PBF27bN-L.jpg

:thumby:MY FIRST BMW!!:thumby:

i-rn3KgHq-L.jpg

i-cwm9HfS-L.jpg

i-JZZVRLn-L.jpg

i-6fZzGHK-L.jpg

Steve Trehern again ...

i-NNrvZ2r-L.jpg

Shaun and Lorna ...

i-tszLPLQ-L.jpg

i-2vFqmzn-L.jpg

Thanks for posting Micky - really needs pics of Oliver, Josh and one or two others to complete the set!:thumby:

I wish Steve well. He was always brilliant with me whenever I took my bike to Rainbow. I'm also very sorry that Josh has gone.

Over the years Steve always treated me well and even fought my case a few times with BMW corporate over a couple of issues. He did this without being asked and I was gutted the last time I went to AG and heard he had departed.

Good luck to him and I’m sure I’ll be going his way in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom