Hall sensor plug type

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For my 9/2002 model 1150 model, would the sensor end plug be the 6-Pin rectangular or flat type plug?

Something I have never noticed whilst the tank was off.

Those sold from the guy in Greece at £95 seem a good investment if I or someone else should ever need one in a hurry.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

i too will be ordering a hall sensor from that guy in Greece for an old rs1100 i have ,and will probs be doing it tomorrow ,but i will be lifting the tank tonight to see what multi plug is on the end before i order it,as its would be costly pain in the arse to send it back if it wrong

i too will be ordering a hall sensor from that guy in Greece for an old rs1100 i have ,and will probs be doing it tomorrow ,but i will be lifting the tank tonight to see what multi plug is on the end before i order it,as its would be costly pain in the arse to send it back if it wrong

I'll save you the bother of lifting your tank. All the 1100RS/RT/GS models have the flat six pin plug as do the early 1150 models.

I'll save you the bother of lifting your tank. All the 1100RS/RT/GS models have the flat six pin plug as do the early 1150 models.

Albeit mine was an early 1150GS produced in 9/2002, I will assume GS Addict is correct and mine is the rectangular plug type.

Albeit mine was an early 1150GS produced in 9/2002, I will assume GS Addict is correct and mine is the rectangular plug type.

I rewire them on this side of the pond. Teflon shielded wire good for life. Lots of happy customers on ADV and the BMWMOA.
Send me a PM for more info.
I'm on the road right now, back in 10 days.

ok many thanks steptoe.i bought this bike with the exact same symptums as you describe in an other post ,it was reflected in the price

Which HES connector? R1150gs 05/2002

Which HES connector?
R1150gs 05/2002 ABS Single Spark
Is that also the rectangular i.e double row 6 pin plug?

Please save me the bother of lifting the tank - or return postage to Greece. Thanks.

Having said that, I just checked and it shows both plugs!

Thanks. Maxbmw is more conclusive. I had checked realoem.
It hasn't failed but I feel the need to have a spare on hand, maybe a driveshaft too.

Back
Top Bottom