Trentino routes

Plenty of fine roads in all directions.

One of my favorite parts of the world - Italians that speak German.

Lagrein Dunkel is one of my favorite wines.

re routes

hi does anybody know if you can downloads some of these routes off the trentino posted on here to Garmin nav 6 I have tried to download but they just wont open (help please)

Paul,

I am not sure that they are GPS routes per-se. At least I can’t see where on the website there are any. Got a link (as they say).

as wapping says there are none to download, you could make your own using the ones on the site as a template, just like the pic below, its tour one it took 10 minutes to copy either using basecamp or mapsource

Attachments

• trent.jpg
    trent.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 257
hi does anybody know if you can downloads some of these routes off the trentino posted on here to Garmin nav 6 I have tried to download but they just wont open (help please)

on main page click routes, select route you want, there is an option top right to download gpx. unfortunately they seem to have mega waypoints instead of via pointd but as previously said you can trace over and do your own version

Paul,

I am not sure that they are GPS routes per-se. At least I can’t see where on the website there are any. Got a link (as they say).

tbf, I cannot remember making the original post!!!!

on main page click routes, select route you want, there is an option top right to download gpx. unfortunately they seem to have mega waypoints instead of via pointd but as previously said you can trace over and do your own version

well spotted that man, unusually for me i missed that completely

all routes merged into 1 big file for download at the below link. add your own poi's

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vev2l5pbthd79c/trento routes.gpx?dl=0

im up for making this my destination this year, have a problem in tracing the routes that mapsource crashes, get a box asking if i want to send an error report to garmin

im up for making this my destination this year, have a problem in tracing the routes that mapsource crashes, get a box asking if i want to send an error report to garmin

Pablo the routes are in my dropbox as one big file for anyone to download just click the link in post 10 and then open and then download, hope that helps.

thanks all for reply's looks likes it s going to be tracing time but hey ho its all fun of touring

Tracing is all but inevitable, unless:

A. The route can be downloaded in full

B. The route matches exactly where you want to join and leave it

Plenty of fine roads in all directions.

One of my favorite parts of the world - Italians that speak German.

Lagrein Dunkel is one of my favorite wines.

Lagrein Tramin is one of my favourites.
I always bring 6 back on the GSA when I'm over that way!

Back
Top Bottom