VSYS Motorcycle Dual Dash Cam- Full Body Waterproof P6FL

Maybe I got lucky for the moment and have the lucky R value sparkplug in my 2017 GS whatever the heck that is. :nenau I might just suggest although I am sure you have already made sure all the connectors are well pushed in, as they are quite hard to push to the end.

Yeah, or maybe we just got unlucky! All the leads are connected tightly (with the metal screw collars, it’s difficult for them not to be).

I’ve just checked my plugs as the bike was serviced when I bought it last month and it already has resistor plugs. Now waiting for another response. Disappointed.

Yeah, or maybe we just got unlucky! All the leads are connected tightly (with the metal screw collars, it’s difficult for them not to be).

I’ve just checked my plugs as the bike was serviced when I bought it last month and it already has resistor plugs. Now waiting for another response. Disappointed.

Just one thing that is daft in their instructions, it says turn the caps on the lens to get correct way up, this is wrong, it is the bracket that has to be loosened, as the lens is sealed on watertight, bet a few have broken their lens doing this.

Bought the P6FL and installed it this week. Video quality is good but I’ve set it on 3 minute loop recording. It isn’t doing it! The front camera files are all different lengths, with big gaps in time (far more than 3 minutes). Some files are big (250mb) and some are just a few KB. The rear camera is not recording properly. When I view the few front camera recordings of any length, you can hear the dvr repeatedly saying “CONNECT REAR CAMERA”. All the cables and connections (power and cameras are tight). Just waiting to hear back from the vendor. And the Wi-fi transfer of files is slower than a Brexit meeting!! About 5 minutes to transfer approx 1 minute of video!!!

What power connection are you using the smart one or the normal one.

Spent last night digging out the spark plug to confirm it's an R value one ( resistor type ).

Now they've asked how old it is and if I've tried without the rear camera extension lead.

I can kind of see where they are coming from, as you can get electromagnetic interference from spark plugs and resistor types help minimise this.

BUT EU/UK/USA all over electromagnetic compatibility standards so devices should be designed to prevent this.

Beginning to suspect I shouldn't have gone cheap and instead for the Innovv K2.

I'm seeing exactly the same thing. I've tried both the "smart", ACC and USB power cable on the bike. Everything seems ok when the engine isn't running but as soon as I start the engine I'll get the intermittent "please connect rear camera" message.

I've dropped a message to on ali express to the seller, at the moment I'm not even sure I can use the unit without the rear camera connected :(

You will get replied from Aliexpress message center. You can email to sys10@szv-sys.com if you haven't got the reply.

You will get replied from Aliexpress message center. You can email to sys10@szv-sys.com if you haven't got the reply.
@Decompressing, @namtabmai
Hi, Sorry for what you have been through.
The interferences phenomenon don't often happen for our products and only few cases on old traditional carburetor system. We never met this kind of cases before, so our engineer is testing and try to figure out what happened.
Your purchase is under the warranty of Aliexpress and our company, so please don't worry. You will get help from our after-service: sys10@szv-sys.com

Dear VSYS users, I have been using an M6L (no screen) for more that a year now, and am very happy with the performance. Recently I migrated to a now phone, using iOS, and "lost" the WiFi password in the process. I have tried everything I could think of, but can't figure out how to reset it. Can anyone please give me a hint.
Thank you very much.

Dear VSYS users, I have been using an M6L (no screen) for more that a year now, and am very happy with the performance. Recently I migrated to a now phone, using iOS, and "lost" the WiFi password in the process. I have tried everything I could think of, but can't figure out how to reset it. Can anyone please give me a hint.
Thank you very much.

You can long-press the button of the wired controller to reset the WiFi. If it doesn't work or you don't have a remote controller, please contact us( sys10@szv-sys.com).

You can long-press the button of the wired controller to reset the WiFi. If it doesn't work or you don't have a remote controller, please contact us( sys10@szv-sys.com).

Hi Mark,

The remote thing didn't do it, but the response from sys10 did. They sent a .txt file to be copied into the root of the SSD, restart (with both cameras connected), and all is well, the original default WiFi name shows up, and of course I will never change the default password again. The file is surprisingly simple, as least the visible part. It's a simple 1 byte file, named net_reset.txt and the contents is one single character, a capital "Y". That's it.

Many thanks and best regards
Alex

Having trouble with my P6FL dual set up and have emailed the sys10 email address yesterday but no reply as yet. Copy of email below:-

I bought your dual motorcycle camera some time ago and it has been working fine however I have noticed that on recordings recently it occasionally keeps saying the rear camera needs to be connected.

I have checked all of the connections and they seem okay but the wire from the main unit to the rear camera has been squashed a little between the seat and the frame and I wonder if the cable needs replacing?

Also it now records in lots of little individual clips of various lengths instead of the 3 minutes blocks I have selected in the settings. Some are only 2-3 seconds in length before it starts a new block and they vary in length from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes.

Back
Top Bottom