Ullapool attendees

Posh Pete

Still got a pulse.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A select and refined crew ...

Micky (keeper of the sacred swallie :D) and Millie!
XGerardW (grouse NOT allowing)
Wrinklyowlie (holiday changes allowing)
G.S. John
Gog (hangover allowing)
Yamonda1
Gog5y (definitely possible :confused:)
Mikeyboy
Trooper56 and mucker.
Bhud (Friday night)
Tuftywhite
Deksawyer
The legendary Den! (Mebbe's aye, mebbe's naw?)

I'll contact the site and ask yer man to set aside the usual area at the back.

Unfortunately Peter I cant make this one. Clashes with my Mrs' 30th birthday weekend and I have grown rather attached to my knackers. Hope you all have a good weekend :beerjug:

No probs Gordon. I value mine also, which is why me myself I will not be there this year! A happy birthday to your missus. :D

Updated list

Micky (keeper of the sacred swallie ) and Millie!
G.S. John
Yamonda1
Gog5y (definitely possible )
Mikeyboy
Trooper56 and mucker.
Bhud (Friday night)
Tuftywhite
Deksawyer
Cabby and missus Cabby.

Updated list

Micky (keeper of the sacred swallie ) and Millie!
G.S. John
Yamonda1
Gog5y (definitely possible )
Mikeyboy
Trooper56 and mucker.
Bhud (Friday night)
Tuftywhite
Deksawyer
Cabby sans missus Cabby.

Doubtless other folk will turn up and some in the list won't but that's the list so far. I've contacted the site and Sandor will set aside the usual bit at the top of the hill so there will be room enough. I'm awa to catch a flight. Have fun :D

I'll be there, with the precious cargo for the troops Peter :thumb

:beerjug:

I’m quietly hoping that my latest granddaughter doesn’t arrive early meaning I have to fly to Aberdeen that weekend because my next contract starts on the 27th which would give plenty of time to get home.

I know I could suggest that my wife visits that weekend and I could take a minor detour on the way home a day later and while my son would laugh my wife wouldn’t :blast

I’ll just have to wait and see what happens :D

I jumped the gun a bit because a couple of hours after my previous post I received a call saying I need to start that contract this Monday morning so I’m not going anywhere near Scotland until the end of November.

M'up at Sango Bay (Durness) at the mo :D

The forecast should sort 'em out Peter :eek:

I'll be there :beerjug:

I'm a maybe..just back from a trip and the bike has some transmission issues I need to deal with but there's always the 690 to use :D
Also got a mate leaving for his 6 monthly with BAS this weekend so I need to catch up with him as well...I might manage to just turn up for Saturday night and I'm sure there will be plenty space at this time of year :thumb

Brilliant weather where I am, Micky! :D you can always hunker down with Millie and have a dram!

Well I did last night Peter ... the weekend won't be any different :D

i-nrTpVvk-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Micky you want to get that van levelled up, its on the piss............:rolleyes::thumby:

Have a good weekend.

Malc

It may be too much information but my arse is destroyed after getting back yesterday from 3k ride around Europe and it means I'm not riding anywhere for a while despite a Kahedo seat with sheepskin :mad: ...

Back
Top Bottom