Ullapool attendees

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been involved in much biking stuff on here but that's about to change a bit once I'm single again, hehe! Was never going to work cos she told me I had to get rid of the bike! Anyways, where did you stay when up in Ullapool, I'm hoping to stay somewhere there with some others in a few days time.
You guys have any pic of your trip and the best roads you used?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been involved in much biking stuff on here but that's about to change a bit once I'm single again, hehe! Was never going to work cos she told me I had to get rid of the bike! Anyways, where did you stay when up in Ullapool, I'm hoping to stay somewhere there with some others in a few days time.

Cheers

Wise move. You got rid of her instead of the bike.:thumb

Hi Guys,

Cheers

There's no shortage of accommodation and mostly pretty good. Check them out on one of the booking sites but do so asap as they may be busy even at this time of year. Get a map of northern Scotland and.plan.a route. There's very few.that are shite!

There's no shortage of accommodation and mostly pretty good. Check them out on one of the booking sites but do so asap as they may be busy even at this time of year. Get a map of northern Scotland and.plan.a route. There's very few.that are shite!

What he says ... you just quite simply can't go wrong :thumb

:beerjug:

Congrats roadsandskyman on getting rid of the lady ... good move kid, she obviously didn't love ya :)

Hi Guys,

Cheers

We stayed at The Harbour House B&B. Fantastic hosts, great breakfast and a 2 minute walk to nearest bar. Rooms on the small side but recently renovated. Everything was great, take your own beer, whisky and they provide glasses and you have a huge room to use which is comfortable. Will be my go to place next time without doubt.

Half term week and a good forecast, I would check ahead unless you're camping, they always find space for one more tent

Back
Top Bottom