Reiten Motorad , Cavendish

Different people, different experiences. I accept there will be differing views, thats how it is. Glad youve had better experiences. Sadly, the group of riders i know, 6 of us, all feel the same as to cliquey .
Hey ho !

You sure the six of you aren’t the clique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the 'divorce' you're either Cannon or Reiten, simple.

I did go over to Triumph at Ongar Motorcycles for 6 months with a new Explorer...... Ill leave that there:thumb

Tried them for a service a while back. Despite having all the lights on in the showroom and the front door unlocked, was greeted with a cheery “we’re not open yet”. Despite being the only customer in the place was then studiously ignored. Eventually approached a chap at the service desk to book in. Struck up a conversation with a salesman who seemed reluctant to chat. Gave up. Saw my bike go out and back on check run. Still the only customer in the place and sitting fairly close to the service desk, not a word was said to me. Gave it a while and enquired as to whether my bike was ready. The reply was “yes it’s been done for ages”. Obviously the onerous task of letting me know was too much. Not likely to rush back I’m afraid.

Tried them for a service a while back. Despite having all the lights on in the showroom and the front door unlocked, was greeted with a cheery “we’re not open yet”. Despite being the only customer in the place was then studiously ignored. Eventually approached a chap at the service desk to book in. Struck up a conversation with a salesman who seemed reluctant to chat. Gave up. Saw my bike go out and back on check run. Still the only customer in the place and sitting fairly close to the service desk, not a word was said to me. Gave it a while and enquired as to whether my bike was ready. The reply was “yes it’s been done for ages”. Obviously the onerous task of letting me know was too much. Not likely to rush back I’m afraid.

Be careful having this experience. Mark and his friends will be onto you:D

Back
Top Bottom