The Details

Got my new policy today from Principal (AXA)
And this was printed on the back....no separate mention of the UK.
b0484bc72eb045587e059691f3ee54cf.jpg

Sent from a U11

Got my new policy today from Principal (AXA)
And this was printed on the back....no separate mention of the UK.

But you're covered for Gib which is British :blast
Methinks that's not the "post Brexit paperwork"...

But you're covered for Gib which is British :blast
Methinks that's not the "post Brexit paperwork"...
I just figured I would post it up, as it was so "current"......the policy is not even valid until the 15th or 16th of April.

Sent from a U11

Hi folks, what's the craic for this meet up, get there friday,do some riding saturday, home sunday? Interested , just putting the feelers out, cheers Baz.

Well Baz..... yep you pretty much hit the nail on the head there.. Bar food on Friday evening, kick tyres and have a bit of craic.

Saturday there's a full days riding organised with some stunning views and amazing roads, (found them all by myself!!) coffee and lunch stops are also organised.

Back to the hotel for evening dinner, a few beers, kick some more tyres and talk about the fabulous day we all just had, and of course another nights craic.

Be great to see you there :thumb:thumb

Excellent, will see if i can get time of work today, and hopefully get booked up, thanks :thumby:

Folks I’m going to cancel. I was really looking forward to this but my dad has leukemia and things are getting more difficult. I need to stick close to home, my mum needs more help by the week. I think she is suffering from a combination of extreme fatigue and chronic stress and I’m doing what I can to help. If you end up passing through Finny beside laugh nafooey, give a nod to larches or the happy teakettle. That’s where my granny grew up. I’m going to cancel my hotel room now. All the best, Owen.

Cheers Merv. I've totally overshared :blast. I hope the weather holds out for you all. Super roads down there and I was looking forward to learning a few new ones! Next time!

That's me booked a room, will do the ferry tonight Anyone going from Scotland? Cheers Baz .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Folks I’m going to cancel. I was really looking forward to this but my dad has leukemia and things are getting more difficult. I need to stick close to home, my mum needs more help by the week. I think she is suffering from a combination of extreme fatigue and chronic stress and I’m doing what I can to help. If you end up passing through Finny beside laugh nafooey, give a nod to larches or the happy teakettle. That’s where my granny grew up. I’m going to cancel my hotel room now. All the best, Owen.

Sorry you are going to miss the weekend, but totally understandable given the circumstances.

Geraldine

Will be heading down to Ballina from the greater Dublin area around late morning/lunchtime on the Friday. I was thinking of taking the 'slightly scenic' route to catch some nice roads along the way. If anyone travelling from across the water (or indeed any of the locals) want to join the one-bike convoy just shout. Departure time and route are both flexible depending on what suits and how kind the weather is being to us...:thumb2

Will be heading down to Ballina from the greater Dublin area around late morning/lunchtime on the Friday. I was thinking of taking the 'slightly scenic' route to catch some nice roads along the way. If anyone travelling from across the water (or indeed any of the locals) want to join the one-bike convoy just shout. Departure time and route are both flexible depending on what suits and how kind the weather is being to us...:thumb2

We get off the Irish Swift Ferry at 12.55 so happy to have a bimble across with you as long as a coffee and cake stop is involved :D

We get off the Irish Swift Ferry at 12.55 so happy to have a bimble across with you as long as a coffee and cake stop is involved :D

With enough forward planning we should be able to make the coffee and cake stop an hourly occurrence! :p

I'll PM you my mobile number beforehand and we can arrange a meeting spot somewhere in Dublin and then head off from there... :thumb2

Jeesus, I'd love to hook up with yis and ride a couple of hours into your journey.

Sent from a U11

Kev and I will be leaving Dublin Friday morning for a leisurely bimble across the country if anyone fancies joining us:thumb2
I reckon we'll be heading off at 9.30/10ish.

There will most definitely be tea and cake en route:bounce1

We are planning to visit Achill Island before heading to the hotel:)

Back
Top Bottom