Thread: Hey there Gs’ers

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Hey there Gs’ers

I’m new as you can see so l will go easy . My bike is a1999 R850GS in Red with just 40k on the clock. I have owned it for 6 years and not really used it a lot through having terrible work hours . Now that has changed yippee! The bike is nice and standard but I would like to change the exhaust for a more, let’s say deeper and louder more . Any suggestions please ?

Welcome Neal.
    Remus end can perhaps?

Thx for the reply TandT . My exhaust is a full unit fastened at the manifold and includes the cat . So would have to a full pipe I think.

Welcome to the forum Neal.
    Not sure what would fit yours, but I have a full decat Remus system on my 1200 hexhead and the sound is luverly.
    This place is full of good advice (and a little bit of piss taking) so I'm sure someone who knows what would suit your bike will be along at some time.

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I have a Remus on my 1150. Headers, then y piece, not including cat. then the pipe to the silencer (not very silent)

Welcome to the forum.

exhaust

try a BOSS, not to noisy , but nice note, when the beans are deployed,

Greetings Neal & welcome to the forum.....

No idea what exhaust would fit yours....but the experienced collective (as already seen) will offer words of wisdom....
    Bounce