Hey there Gs’ers

Neal Chad

Reaction score
:thumb2:thumb I’m new as you can see so l will go easy . My bike is a1999 R850GS in Red with just 40k on the clock. I have owned it for 6 years and not really used it a lot through having terrible work hours . Now that has changed yippee! The bike is nice and standard but I would like to change the exhaust for a more, let’s say deeper and louder more . Any suggestions please ?

Thx for the reply TandT . My exhaust is a full unit fastened at the manifold and includes the cat . So would have to a full pipe I think.

Welcome to the forum Neal.
Not sure what would fit yours, but I have a full decat Remus system on my 1200 hexhead and the sound is luverly.
This place is full of good advice (and a little bit of piss taking) so I'm sure someone who knows what would suit your bike will be along at some time. :aidan

I have a Remus on my 1150. Headers, then y piece, not including cat. then the pipe to the silencer (not very silent)

Welcome to the forum. :thumby:

exhaust

try a BOSS, not to noisy , but nice note, when the beans are deployed,

Greetings Neal & welcome to the forum.....:thumb2

No idea what exhaust would fit yours....but the experienced collective (as already seen) will offer words of wisdom....:D

Back
Top Bottom