New from Yorks Lancs border

Billy Buell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've decided to join the GS camp after a year or two of toying with the idea. I'm coming from 5 years of Tiger Sport ownership and enjoyed 25 000 miles of trouble free motoring. Let's hope the GS is as reliable. Done quite a bit of riding with a mate who has a 16 plate triple black and while the tiger was never lacking in the power department the GS always seems to cope with our rough roads better.
Anyway looking forward to getting to know it and some banter on here.

Welcome aboard, now you need to declare your allegiance Red or White? Not bias at all being from Donni .

Thick skin on here is very useful and in between the bullshine, you will find answers to just about anything to do with your bike.

PS

Four things not to mention too loudly on here

Oil
Tyres
Hilltop
Advanced riding

All the best

Griff

Oh white , they moved the border years ago but most people still consider it yorks.
Thick as a rhino (skin that is) i have a Buell so get plenty of stick 😁

Welcome aboard, now you need to declare your allegiance Red or White? Not bias at all being from Donni .

Thick skin on here is very useful and in between the bullshine, you will find answers to just about anything to do with your bike.

PS

Four things not to mention too loudly on here

Oil
Tyres
Hilltop
Advanced riding

All the best

Griff

Oh white , they moved the border years ago but most people still consider it yorks.
Thick as a rhino (skin that is) i have a Buell so get plenty of stick 😁

Ha ha welcome Billy, you'll fit in nicely :thumb

:beerjug:

Thick as a rhino (skin that is) i have a Buell so get plenty of stick ��
Welcome shame about being white side but I guess you will soon get used to looking up up to us on the red side.
Happy safe riding and enjoy

Welcome shame about being white side but I guess you will soon get used to looking up up to us on the red side.
Happy safe riding and enjoy

35ea09972e53e3e88a8d4b25ae413a6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

😂😂😂
Where can i get one of those , the sign i mean not a lancastrian.

Living in Yorkshire and owning a Buell. I don't know what's worse.:comfort

BTW, welcome to the forum sir.:thumb2

Barlick, only place I know that used to have a cafe that closed for lunch! Is it still going.
Greetings from near Burnley.

Great forum for advice and bits of kit for you bike a folk upgrade.

Lastly keep an eye on the Dent thread organised by Micky ( above) a great weekend event for very little money and great fellowship craic and ride outs.

Steve

Thanks for the welcome. I think we'll get along just fine , but i'm keeping the Buell for now :rob

Welcome. I'm relatively close, on the Cumbria/Lancashire Border... Also a relative newbie. Maybe we'll have a NW meet when the sun shines!

Barlick, only place I know that used to have a cafe that closed for lunch! Is it still going.
Greetings from near Burnley.

Great forum for advice and bits of kit for you bike a folk upgrade.

Lastly keep an eye on the Dent thread organised by Micky ( above) a great weekend event for very little money and great fellowship craic and ride outs.

Steve

Thanks for that Steve :thumb

Welcome. I'm relatively close, on the Cumbria/Lancashire Border... Also a relative newbie. Maybe we'll have a NW meet when the sun shines!

Does the sun have to shine ;)

Yeah ... I know it does when you ride a GS :D

:beerjug:

Used to play on the beach at silverdale as a kid. Once found a dead dolphin there. NW meet could be good. Cumbria and northern dales are my favourite playground.

Used to play on the beach at silverdale as a kid. Once found a dead dolphin there. NW meet could be good. Cumbria and northern dales are my favourite playground.

Silverdale's a lovely quiet backwater...Been living there almost 2 years - loving it :)

Back
Top Bottom