The (Yamaha) XT Story - book by Marc Unau

BillN

Reaction score
Just going through all my old stuff - I have a Hardback copy of the book which I think was issued by Yamaha UK dealers as a prize for a competition they held.

It is the English version and No 0284 in a "Limited" Edition of 1,000 - a beautiful book with approx 250 Pages, in mint condition - (I don't think english versions were ever offered for sale generally - but correct me if I am wrong)

I've seen quite a few French versions for sale, the book was on general release in France where the XT was very popular, but I have only seen the odd English version advertised.

I'm going to stick it on eBay in a few weeks time - I have no idea what it is worth - but as I said a quality book in mint condition.

Has anyone seen the UK version - presumably there should be another 999 copies floating around

I'll post a "heads up" on here when I stick it on eBay

I got rid of my XT maybe 15 years ago

Having given up a bit a few months ago on finding one - only French books was for sale and the English ones are prohibitively expensive if there if anyone stumbles into one of these- please pop me a line. Thanks Sean

Back
Top Bottom