MT07 Must Have Add Ons?

I believe they do , there’s also a lot of other little things you can do with a flash Additional to Better fueling ..
If you look on utube you will get the jist.

Tail tidys are great until it rains :rolleyes:

Thanks Bob Chris Walker has a dyno so I'll get sorted :thumb2

I have a yoshimura exhaust on mine it sounds epic, also tail tidy screen, rad cover, gilles levers, i would ride yours first and see how it feels before spending any money, goes/handles/stops brilliantly as it is :)

I have a yoshimura exhaust on mine it sounds epic, also tail tidy screen, rad cover, gilles levers, i would ride yours first and see how it feels before spending any money, goes/handles/stops brilliantly as it is :)

Thanks l expect it will be delivered at end of play today :bounce1

YSS shock questions Anyone installed one? Are they good quality or am I better off spending more on a Nitron? Tia

:beerjug:

Are they poor std?

You’ve had yours four days I’m guessing? Required or you just want the bling?

Not arguing just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YSS shock questions Anyone installed one? Are they good quality or am I better off spending more on a Nitron? Tia

I'm still on the original after 4 years.
Depends how you ride of course but I don't feel the need to change.

Mind you if I did change I might wonder why I hadn't done so before.
But I doubt it.

I have a 2018 one with the supposedly improved suspension, i didnt ride the earlier one but i can say mine is fine, i did have a 2015 mt09 and the handling is much better on my mt07, no complaints at all :)

Are they poor std?

You’ve had yours four days I’m guessing? Required or you just want the bling?

Not arguing just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weak from new as they are budget items due to small margins in the new cost of the bike so they will not last Which is also true of the Suzuki SV 650 No one likes being the second kid on the trampoline iykwim
YSS under 300 quid Nitron and Hagon over 400 Ohlins appx 500 Are YSS up to the job?
(I put a Hagon albeit used on my Blade and it made a noticeable improvement)

Whether you find the std suspension ok is down to how fussy you are and how fast you ride. It’s borderline for me and I could afford the Hyperpro upgrade but not the Ohlins/Maxton full works at £1200+. And I’m not that fast anyway :rob

Update then I've ordered a Hagon rear shock which they are making to my spec for £299 I'll have my standard one for sale soon with only 4,000 miles or so use If anyone is interested it will be at a good price Drop me a pm?

I’d be interested in your experience of the Hagon. I was considering one until I say the Hyperpro at the NEC show.

If you have the Yamaha 20 litres luggage, then the FJR1300 / TDM 900 panniers with the bigger lids are a direct fit onto the Tracer 700's factory fit pannier mounts. Just like the oilhead's normal and global pannier lids.

I’d be interested in your experience of the Hagon. I was considering one until I say the Hyperpro at the NEC show.

Finally got my Hagon dialled in today It's a quality made mono shock with plenty of adjustment It is a big improvement over the stock item :thumb2
Recommended (made to measure go direct)

Back
Top Bottom