The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019 'Attendees'

Micky, is there still room for a an extra person with a tent? Friday and Saturday evenings please.

Hi Micky, I'm on my way back south from a little jaunt to Scotland in the preceding week, be rude not to call in. Any room for 3 of us on the Friday and Saturday night please?

Hi Micky, I'm on my way back south from a little jaunt to Scotland in the preceding week, be rude not to call in. Any room for 3 of us on the Friday and Saturday night please?

Presume that's camping?

Put you on the list spm :thumby:

:beerjug:

Would there be a spot for a tent Friday and Saturday nights to join you
Thanks

Hi, room for one tent? Arriving either the thursday or Friday and leaving Sunday?

Micky, can you pop me down for two tents please? Is there also space for a camper van? Might be able to persuade my brothers to join...

Micky, can you pop me down for two tents please? Is there also space for a camper van? Might be able to persuade my brothers to join...

Done ... let me know if your Campervan buddy is coming ... there'll be room :thumb

Great. My leave is approved, She will be away with work, I hope the sun shines!

We'll sort the sunshine for you sunshine :D

:beerjug:

Stayed at Dent Tuesday Wednesday night. Margaret told me they where broken into on Bank Holiday Monday, actually early hours Tuesday, 4 guys roaming around downstairs while they where in bed. She looked a bit shook up.

Thats bad news on many counts ... worse for them as they were on the premises at the time .. sorry to read that .. hope they are ok.

Ps .. Very much looking forward to this event ... a decent ride up from the Sussex coast and I hope to meet a lot of Tossers and just say "hello" :)

Thats bad news on many counts ... worse for them as they were on the premises at the time .. sorry to read that .. hope they are ok.

Ps .. Very much looking forward to this event ... a decent ride up from the Sussex coast and I hope to meet a lot of Tossers and just say "hello" :)

Where abouts on the SC rusty?? i'm hopefully going up on the friday

Back
Top Bottom