The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019 'Attendees'

My brother, bloomers jnr (notp), does now want to join us, he'll be arriving Saturday teatime and will sharing my tent. I'll appraise the landlady when I arrive tomorrow afternoon. Hope thats all okay Micky.

Really looking forward to it all and having a chill out.

All perfek Bloomers ... no problem :thumb

Can't believe it; only saying over my pay rise on another thread not so long ago;; well now it looks like i've got to earn it; :blast. Was coming up on Friday as i usually do; but now due to work i wont be able to make it. Hoping to salvage saturday night; but it's not looking good at the mo. Could you put both of those prizes into the raffle for me bud; just in case. If i turn up sat afters- evening; will i still be ok for a little pitch. If not ; hope everyone has a good un; and all the best; t; yus all.:beerjug:

I'll save the LWR book for you Snelly, regardless, and t'other back in the raffle (for the third year running) :D

Make it if you can .... there'll be somewhere for you :thumb2

:beerjug:

All perfek Bloomers ... no problem :thumb

I'll save the LWR book for you Snelly, regardless, and t'other back in the raffle (for the third year running) :D

Make it if you can .... there'll be somewhere for you :thumb2

Cheers Micky; not unpacked yet ; and i'am hoping to salvage something. :beerjug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190516-200401.jpg
    Screenshot_20190516-200401.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20190516-200350.jpg
    Screenshot_20190516-200350.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 171
Hi Micky,

My appologies but issues at home means we can’t now make it to Dent this weekend.

We had planned to camp, so please remove “YellowRS plus three buddies” from your list.

Hopefully next year.

Many thanks

Hi Micky,

My appologies but issues at home means we can’t now make it to Dent this weekend.

We had planned to camp, so please remove “YellowRS plus three buddies” from your list.

Hopefully next year.

Many thanks

No probs .... thanks for letting me know :thumb

Hopefully next year

Back
Top Bottom