Should never have sold it...

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I bought it back!
Can't wait to take delivery this time next month and start exploring the trails in my new home county - Cornwall!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 451
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 440
Loads of trails in Cornwall...Im just over the border in Devon and most weekends out laning if you want to join me.

I remember that one. Nicest drz I’ve seen for sure. There’s not a lot of choice out there if you want an ultra reliable lightweight trail bike.

Looks almost to good to get it dirty, had the CCM 404 loved that, now with a crf300rally

Loads of trails in Cornwall...Im just over the border in Devon and most weekends out laning if you want to join me.

Thanks Mike - i’ll get in touch once i’m down there. Moving March 1st! :thumb

That is a beauty. Have fun Lee and good luck with the move!

Great looking bike Lee, now bring yourself to get it grubby :beerjug:

Great looking bike Lee, now bring yourself to get it grubby :beerjug:

Definitely Tim. Won't be able to make Iceland till this year due to the big move but I fancy a couple of days in Wales to get it dirty and I'm hoping to fit a longer trip in next year. I'd love to go back to Morocco!

Definitely Tim. Won't be able to make Iceland till this year due to the big move but I fancy a couple of days in Wales to get it dirty and I'm hoping to fit a longer trip in next year. I'd love to go back to Morocco!

Well when you're ready come up and stay with a us for a couple of days for some Welsh trails...oh, I may be back in Morocco Spring 2020 :beerjug:

Well when you're ready come up and stay with a us for a couple of days for some Welsh trails...oh, I may be back in Morocco Spring 2020 :beerjug:

Sounds like a plan. Keep me in the loop re Morocco - I could definitely be up for that if I'm not away (I'll be in Namibia again from April 20th for 2 weeks) :thumb2

Very nice, I have a similar one I took in PX against a KTM Adventure, barely ridden it yet, but think it is the kind of bike I could fall in love with, just put some AC-10's on it as a mate has a trailer and occasionally goes off to muddy places, in summer I will go to 50/50 tyres and ride around the back lanes and any green lanes I can reach on a ride out.

Back
Top Bottom