Vlog-Anthony Byrne

More a review this time, disappointed to say the least
https://youtu.be/9t0iTlVleoo

Nice one! :thumb2 I'd been humming and hawing about investing in a pair of the Flare's for a while, but you've saved me a few bob. Like you, I was a bit sceptical about placing anything solid inside my ear. To see that they cause ear pain after only an hour on the bike makes them a complete no no in my book. Happy to continue using the Howard Leight Max's that I've used for years now. Haven't managed to find anything that matched them for both comfort and noise reduction - so they are my go-to earplug.

Nice one! :thumb2 I'd been humming and hawing about investing in a pair of the Flare's for a while, but you've saved me a few bob. Like you, I was a bit sceptical about placing anything solid inside my ear. To see that they cause ear pain after only an hour on the bike makes them a complete no no in my book. Happy to continue using the Howard Leight Max's that I've used for years now. Haven't managed to find anything that matched them for both comfort and noise reduction - so they are my go-to earplug.

Sometimes it best to stick with what we know works :blast

Flare are the only earplugs that don't give me pain.

I'll admit that correct positioning is required but once you've got the knack they are really very good. I actually use the minis with different sized buds for each ear and find them almost perfect, having tried just about every available brand out there.

One downside is that prolonged use of the same buds can mean that the foam separates from the plastic stalk (tweezers required!) but that was after several weeks of daily use, and me just penny pinching.

So after your advice I jumped in and purchase the CBR650R dam my old wary bones:rob anyhow I was hell bent on keeping it original :blagblah:blagblah lasted two weeks and the first order went in, levers, crash protection and new screen. Basics first though and added an optimal charging cable 5 min job

Nice one Anthony! Better days ahead for sure, nice mild day for a spin today.

Back
Top Bottom