Mark And Adam European Bike Trip October 2018

18 Days !

Guy i work with lives in Portugal.

He'd leave work 3pm Friday - booked on the 6pm Shuttle

From the shuttle, he'd ride until he was around Poitiers / Bordeaux, before stopping at any hotel he could find.

6am next morning he'd be on his way again, arriving home (Portugal) about 6pm -10pm Saturday evening.

Next weekend he'd do it in reverse !

Hardcore to say the least (bloody youngsters lol)

Great Phaedrus. Taking your time to run through Spain or Portugal, in good weather, is always inspiring :thumby:

Well done Mark. I've only found this today so looking forward to watching the clips. Press the button you moron ...ha ha ha

Working 10-12 hour days 7 days a week means bugger all time for editing videos...

I'd forgotten about this thread. In the first one on the 557, I did it this summer and swore I'd come back on a bike. At the top where you stopped for the picture was a tiny mountain road off to your left. 4km's in there is a hidden gem. A restaurant with no power, everything is cooked on the BBQ. Seeing this has made me go back to Aer Lingus site to look at flights :augie

We were blown away with the riding on that first day - laughing all the way and loving every bend and the views. Happily do the same trip again.

Back
Top Bottom